The masks fall

A couple of minutes after Flora's visit, Helen and Taaron running through the corridor to get change, Sir Nolan following them to make sure that EVERYTHING is right in case that Flora arrives again. They then, run pass next to Taaron's father room.

'I must tell him the news.' He says as he kisses her one last time on her forehead and go see his father.

Helen sees the baroness at the end of the corridor.

'Moranica, you arrived at the perfect time.' Says Helen. 

The Baroness arrives with a little blue box which contains the wedding rings.

'Oh yes!' Say Helen. 'I must give it to him !'

She runs back to the room, and as she arrived at the door she eavesdrop yo hear his reaction.

'I'm proud of you son.' Says Taaron's father. 'I must say, using your charm for the throne... I'm impress!'

'As I told you father.' Answer Taaron. 'Drama would help me with girls!'

'And it's helping you with a Queen!! Son, you are always amazing!'

'Drama?' Asks Helen as she enter in the room.

Flora is watching the whole scene through a portal, and was laughing so hard that she is crying. At this moment, Lucifer enters with a black box .

'What is so funny?' He asks 

'My bloody sister has fallen in love with an idiot! He was acting, all of his love was fake!! Hahahahah!!! '

Lucifer smiles and put the box on a table next to Flora and opens it. He takes out a crown, a red dark, blood crown with a ruby at the front and it seems that the crown as been created by a drop of blood.

 He takes out a crown, a red dark, blood crown with a ruby at the front and it seems that the crown as been created by a drop of blood

Flora notice the crown, close the portal and stands up.

'A crown?' She asks.

'Have you ever heard about "The Crown of Blood"? 'Asks Lucifer. 'It is a crown which has been created by Hades.'

'The god of the Underworld?'

'Himself, there is a legend that said that, whoever wear the crown can control anything and anyone.' Explain Lucifer.' My father tried but he got insane and mad. I don't even know if it still works now.'

Flora takes the crown from Lucifer's hand to have a better look.

'What would happen if I wear the crown? 'She asks.

'I don't know.' He answers.

He starts to walk away, Flora looks at the ruby. How dark it is. Only power will win.
She puts the crown above her head.

'What are you doing?'

'Long time ago, my grandmother told to Helen and I that when we were born, we had a curse upon us. That's why I control fire! The only way for one of us as well, to have a happy life and to be queen was to use power. I already heard about this crown Lucifer, that's why I came here! To search this!'

'What?!?'

'Now...'

She puts it on her head, as the crown touch her skin, Flora felt a cold wind on her back. There is a quick wind which make Flora's hair fly, some papers fly across the room and some candles turn off. Lucifer stands back and looks at her. Her long black dress flying in the air and Lucifer notice that, there is a flame inside of the ruby of the crown, Flora has the crown's power.
She raise her hand, points to Lucifer.

'What are you doing?' He asks.

He tries to walk away but he was stuck, and couldn't move.

'WHAT ?!?!?'

'I'm doing something that I've should have done since I arrived.'

She draws a circle in the air, a circle of fire appears around Lucifer. But he was laughing.

'Do you think you can burn me alive?? Do you know who am I??'

Chains comes out of the fire, surrounding him and lock Lucifer, he was stuck.

'Now, I can become the Queen of above and the underworld!!' 

She open her arms, look at the ceiling and shouts.

'And if I need to burn the entire kingdoms, yes... both of them, I WILL!!!'

She close her arms and a wave of fire fly across the room, the castle and the underworld are under fire.

'What does all of this "Drama" mean??' Ask Helen.

'My love, let me explain.' Starts Taaron.

'NO !! I'M NOT YOUR...'

She hasn't finish her sentence that an explosion happened in the middle of the kingdom. A black smoke appears among the houses in the kingdom.

'Oh no, no, no, no!' Start Helen as she walks to the window.

'We should see what happened.' Starts the prince but Helen slaps him on the face.

'GET OUT!!! '

Helen walks out of the room with heavy steps and demands the guards to prepare a carriage for her in order to see what is that black smoke. It can only be Flora attacking again.