Lucifer, Prince Taaron

It is busy in the castle, everyone servants are walking around, cleaning each room up and down and preparing the ballroom.

'All princes through the country will be here for tonight ma'am.' Says the baroness.

'Then everything needs to be perfect.' Answers Helen as she walks around helping the servants with the flowers.

Everyone in the castle helps to prepare the ball of tonight, even some guards are walking around with chairs and glasses.

'Miss.Detrinchin!' Calls out the baroness.

The head dresser runs to the baroness as she heard her calling out.

'I hope that her princess's dress is ready for tonight?'

'Don't worry Moranica, she's not a princess anymore.'

They both look at each other and smile before they go back to work. The baroness joins the queen who helps a servant with putting up white rose by the windows.

'Your majesty, the prince Taaron is the first to arrive, he wishes to meet you in person.'

The prince Taaron was apparently, from the royal family in Scotland.

'Oh well, have him wait in the study and I will make my way shortly.' She replies and makes her way to the study.

The baroness makes her way through the corridor to join the prince in the study where he is waiting.

'She will see you in the library, if you would like to follow me.'

Helen arrives first in the study, walls covered of old and new paintings of the kingdom and family, a couple of tables and benches are around the rooms and all are underneath a painting of heaven's gate on the ceiling. The prince Taaron follows the baroness and enter the room, when he arrives, Helen thought that it was a dream, the prince is handsome.

'Your majesty.' Says the prince as he kisses her hand. 'It is pleasure to meet you.'

'The pleasure is mine prince Taaron.'

'Please, call me Taaron.' He replies with a smile.

'As you wish.'

The prince has beautiful blue eyes, gold hair an his pretty tall for his age. His body dress with a warm jacket, long black pants and boots. They seat down on one of the bench facing a bookshelf. There is a moment of silent, the prince is looking at her and Helen get scared of how he is looking at her.

'What?' She ask seriously.

'Nothing your majesty.' Answer the prince.' Am I not allowed to look at a beautiful queen?'

' I'm not queen yet, is it why you here? Because you want to be on the throne?'

'I don't care about the throne, the only thing that I want is to be with a woman that I will love.'

After his words, Helen start to feel her heart, was he honest?

' I've heard about a curse.' Start the prince. 'Do not worry I am not here because of your powers well, I'm not like my father.'

'What do you mean?'

'If you say the word "magic" he will keep you in a tower and would torture you in order to have your powers, even if you're from a royal blood.'

Helen touch the rose who was next to the prince and turned it to ice.

'I see, and what about your sister?' 

Helen doesn't answer, but she is looking at him, he's kinda cute.

'So, I'm here to make acquaintance with the future queen, can we say this is like a tea time between friends?' Ask the prince.