The warning

'You won the people's heart your majesty, what you wanted work! Now they trust you!!' Say with happiness Sir Nolan.

The next day, Helen, Taaron and Sir Nolan are celebrating the meeting with the people  in Helen's office.

'I feel more comfortable now that I know where and in what I can help.' Say Helen. 

Taaron start to sliding his hand on Helen's back to grab her hips and bring her next to him and smile at her. Sir Nolan look at them and take a deep shot of his drink.

'Good day everyone!' Says Flora while she enters in the office. 

We can easily recognise that she is not herself anymore, she now wear a black dress without black gloves and a black tiara upon her black head. When she step inside of the room, Taaron gets in front of Helen and Sir Nolan went outside to call guards.

'Are you alright sister?' Asks Flora while she walk toward her. 'So when is the weeding? Mine will take place tonight with Lucifer.'

'Lucifer?!?' Repeats Helen, surprises.

'Of course.... 'Answer Sir Nolan.
Flora look at Sir Nolan which step forward to her to provoke.

'You have to be careful young lady, Lucifer already tried to charm your mother and sister once, do not get in his trap.'

There were a moment of silence, Flora look at Sir Nolan's eyes, how dark there are. She then turns around to face Taaron.

'Enjoy your last moment sister.'

She creates a red cloud and disappear to the underworld, leaving the others on their own.

'She's getting married tonight?!?' Repeats Helen.

In that time, Taaron get down on his knee, take. Helen's hand and ask the question.

'Helen, we don't have much time, will you marry me?'

'Taaron, I... 'Starts Helen. 'Yes, yes of course!!'

Taaron comes back up to kiss his new bride.

'Now that it's official.' Starts Sir Killian. 'We need to prepare it, what time is it? Noon! We still have time for tonight! Baroness!!!! Make sure that the queen is dress as an angel ! Your royal highness please follow me.'

'You went to see your sister to tell her a fake weeding?? That's why I love you Flora.' Says Lucifer.

Flora is back in the castle, Lucifer spied on her and has been surprised by Flora's lie.

'Why have you say that?'

'I didn't lie, did I ?'

By her words, Lucifer starts to blush. She walks toward him, put her arms around his neck and bring her lips to make sure that they are touching his. But Lucifer stand back, take off Flora's arms and start to walk off.

'What's wrong? It is what you wanted right?' Asks Flora.

Lucifer stops, turns around and come back at Flora, grab her waist to pull her closer and kisses her, slowly, leaving Flora into her thought, as he takes every pleasure while he is kissing maybe is next wife and maybe the next Queen.