chapter 5

Adriens pov.

She was so graceful. Her dress looked hot on her. Then Chloe made her way over. Great.

"…peasant." I hear as I get closer. Does she know that she is talking to the future queen of Alabor? like I try not to be mean but Chloe hasn't her equal of class or beauty. I could see tears start to well up in Marinette's eyes.

Leave Chloe , no one hurts my princess. "Chloe leave her alone." I said. My irritation level rising with each passing second.

"Why are you defending a peasant, Adrikins?" She said contorting  her face into a scowl. She could make me so irritated. 

"She is far from a peasant Chloe." I smiled at Mari. Wait. I just revealed that I know who she really is. Before I could react Chloe lept forward and grabbed the fabric of Marinette's dress. It ripped as soon as contact was made. What a b***h!

Sabrina and Chloe laughed and sauntered away. Marinette's small shoulders bobbed up an down. It took me a moment to realize she was crying. Somehow I felt as though it was my fault. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She leant into it.  I didn't want this to ever end but alas it had to. She told me,she had to leave.

She and her butler left school grounds. I perused them. Watching for other killers or anything that would harm my lady. I sat in the cover of the falling Sun. There was a nice apartment across the street with a clear view of her house. If anything were to come to get her, I'd be waiting .

Hey guys and dolls! I hope you are enjoying this story so far. I figured out the rest of the details for the last book in the why me series, but you will just have to wait for this book to reach its completion. Trust me it will be the last in that series. Well I might have stories break off that series but I'm not sure yet. If you have any suggestions for books or that you want to see, just comment ans I'll take all into consideration.

Xoxo Loralei