Chapter 19

Maris pov

Someone came rushing in. "Where is the princess?!" They yelled. Almost out of instinct I stepped half a step forward. My heel echoed in the room turning all heads towards me. My gut dropped but the unknown person grabbed someone and put a knife to their throat. "Step forward princess or else this lovely lady will kick it," he said venomously.

I glanced towards the king and queen. We met eyes. He nodded and I turned around with a feirce look in my eyes. I stepped forward, earning a sharp gasp from my peers. Adrien seemed to step behind me but held back for some inner reason.

"What do you want," I half yelled.

"Well isn't it obvious? We're here to kill you." The man looked at the 'lovely lady' so aptly named Chloe in his arms. Smiled cockily, then kissed her earning gasps of disgust from everyone.

"Father, get all the common folk and bring me the royal forces. " he nodded and rushed everyone out of the room. A few minutes later the Royal Fleet came rushing in with Adrien at the lead. Wait.... a-Adrien is.... ponder this later.

Still giving Chloe the benefit of the doubt, I said," let her go there's no need for a hostage situation."

Chloe and the man giggled and cackled at my comment. "You really are naïve aren't you?" Chloe said.

I have some of the best guards in the kingdom behind me so I was not to be intimidated by some half pint.

"Flourished move soldiers," I said. They started running around like a bunch of nut bags, perfect to training. They're movements are meant to confuse the enemy which is so clearly was doing. You could barley see me beyond the sea of shiny metal and large men.

I used a bit of magic to make me sound like a man and said, "give up or be defeated. Best option would be to turn around now. "

It sounds like it echoes throughout the party hall. They chose to hold they're stand. I yell "TAKEDOWN", which is when the guards capture all the enemy and take them to the dungeon. With quick precision, my guards captured and did exactly as they should.

Well that's all for this chapter boys and girls. ❤️ soon I can Focus all my attention to writing The Final Chapter. If you haven't read it, go over and check it out. Bye bye for now my little Akuma's

Xoxo Loralei