chapter 10

Marinette's pov

It was a perfect idea. I will throw a party in Alabor. No way will anyone try something with all the guards into the room. I sent the invitations out by email, neglecting Chloe from this list. Sabrina seemed alright from how I know her. My parents reluctantly agreed after I told them the best guards can be present undercover. I invited my entire class. Sabrina was the only invite rejected.

I ordered a magical carriage be outside my house by 3 tomorrow. It was to be big enough for 13. I sent all my plans to maids to prepare everything since i had no true clue on what it is i should be preparing.

Slowly the guests started to arrive in front of my house. None of them expected the surprise i was giving them they all thought this party was going to be tasteless and just something to do since they had nothing better planned. But in fact they were going to be treated with literal monsters, all very friendly, it was a way to integrate them both. They'd get to know each other without prejudice.

The dark carriage arrived. Black smoke rolled from the hooves of the horses leading. Black waves of metal complimented the wheels. The crimson curtains perfectly offset the purely dark extioir. Everyone fit though it was a little smaller than i would have hoped. I suppose its the best manageable on such short notice.

So, marinettte, this must have been expensive. Where on earth did you get the money? Alya asked kinda intrusivly.

Well if i told you that you'd never be free again. After my response she chuckle nervously though i was completely serious. None of these people can know the truth until after the party. I am planning on marring an earth dweller so i can unite both realms.

Hey you guys! How have yall been? This is my new chapter obviously, but no you know the motive behind this party. if you are wondering on how Adrienette is going to work well think about it for a while so i can unfold the paper that s the plot.

Xoxo Loralei