chapter 7

I looked over to the person who aided me in this fight. Is it possible the other ruler of my realm is here? Under that  mask?

"What is your name?" I asked with a small voice. I feared the answer for it might have been my enemy. Only 2 people have the miraculous power. The Queen and King of Alabor.

"My name..." he said, wondering of all the questions in the world, why that one? He glanced at his uniform then a light burned in his mind. "Chat Noir, pleased to meet you m'lady." He bowed.

I thought he knew j was queen hence the nickname. When he looked up through his eyelashes at me, butterflies flew in my stomach. I forgot all my worries . There was only him before me. My face started to get warm and I knew I had to look away. "Nice to meet you Chat... my name is... Ladybug"

That was a face that I'd always remember. I felt my energy dwindle for the large fight so I wished goodbye to Adrien. Wait, did I just think Chat and Adrien the same person?! Huh.... strange.... I bet the mind mix up had nothing to do with actual life. Adrien was much different from Chat in ways to make any girl fall in love.

Feeling the draining pull of my powers I gave the handsome hero A mock salute. I turned and ran as fast as my tired feet would take me. The buildings blurred as I tugged my yoyo. The atmosphere suddenly got cold and humid. The sky's grew dark as the sun fell asleep.

I sat on the balcony of my new home and looked out upon the giant fireball descending the sky. I felt completely alone. Nathaniel went home to Alabor, mom an dad sent me away, and I have no friends to call. I began to cry with the weight of my own self pity.

That's all from me this time,
Xoxo Loralei