C H A P T E R 2 7

THIRD PERSON POV

Midoriya couldn't believe his eyes...just then, he watched helplessly as Bakugo, his childhood friend and rival, was captured and pulled into the Mother Ship...he didn't even have the strength to call out, his mouth gaped open.

His head slowly turned and noticed that more pro-heros have joined in what seemed like a pointless battle. All their attacks didn't even faze the surface. Midoriya wanted to help...but what could he do? If All Might couldn't even make a dent with a full punch, then what could a flick do? Midoriya gritted his teeth. Kirishima and Bakugo were in that thing...he had to do something!

All Might crashed-landed next to Midoriya as he argued with himself. When the smoke cleared, All Might had deformed into his lanky body. "All Might?!" Midoriya rushed to his aid. "All Might, can you stand?" He pulled his mentor's arm over his shoulder and lifted him to his feet. All Might coughed up blood. "I'm at my limit...that thing just won't stop...it got Uraraka..."

Not Uraraka, too!

"The surface has some form of shield that sends eletricity when touched. I've spit up too much blood..."

"Why is it taking people? How do we save them?" Midoriya bit his lip. "Who is behind this attack?!"

"Midoriya, listen to me!" All Might grasped his arm. "Get out of here! I want you to get as far away from the stadium as possible!" Midoriya was shocked by All Might's plead, he shook his head violently. "No! I'm not leaving you! I can't leave you like this! You have to come with me!" Tears streamed down his cheeks. All Might grunted, clutching his ribs. With his other hand, he squeezed Midoriya's shoulder. "Don't worry about me. I'm a hero; I can handle this. If that thing was to get you, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself...so please, for me...get out of here..."

All of the sudden, All Might saw the giant red eye lock on its next target...

"NOO!!!" All Might reached out and clutched both Midoriya's biceps at the same time a claw bulleted forward and seized his poor student. "All Might! He—" Midoriya used every bit of strength to hold onto All Might's own biceps tightly.

"I won't let go!" All Might shouted, planting his feet firming against the concrete railing. He strained every bit of energy his weak form had. "You will not take him from me! I SWEAR IT!"

"All Might..." Tears streamed from Midoriya's eyes. "I can't...I'm losing my grip..."

"Just hang on...JUST HANG ON!!!" The Symbol of Peace's voice cracked under the pressure and panic. "I can't lose you! I won't lose you!"

Midoriya's hands began to slide down All Might's arms, and vice and versa. This time, they were only connected locked wrists. "All Might...I'm sorry...Please..." Tears blinded his vision of All Might's terrified face. "Midoriya, no. Just hang on a little longer. Please...no..."

Then, it all happened. The world seemed to stop revolving and time slowed down. The arm retracted back with Midoriya in its clutches, his arms still reaching out to his mentor...who still had his hands clawing air for back, yelling....

"No...NOO!!! MIDORIYA!!!"

"ALL MIGHT!!!"

Midoriya was sucked in a dark vent, which snapped shut when he was released inside. He smacked into the rock-hard surface. The floor vibrated underneath him and gravity seemed to shift as he could feel the ship beginning to move...it was leaving the stadium...

Midoriya couldn't see anything in front of him, so he felt his way around, looking for a wall or something to hold on to as the ship took off. Suddenly, his foot touches something and he knelt down and pressed his hand on it. It was someone's leg! But he couldn't tell who it was. Following up, he touched the hand and then their shoulder. When he reached the face, he tapped the cheek lightly. "Hey..." he breathed softly. "Are you okay? I can't see...who are you?"

"Deku...is that you?"

"Uraraka?" Midoriya sighed with relief and slipped his hand under her head. "Are you okay?" Uraraka hummed a yes, but a whimper escaped her lips. "I couldn't save Bakugo...even though he saved mine...and then I got captured, too...Why am I so weak?"

"You are not weak, Uraraka." Midoriya touched her shoulder. "We're going to be just fine. I wish I could see...then, maybe I could find Kacchan and Kirishima."

"Deku...who do you think captured us?"

"I don't know..." he answered quietly. "But I do know that All Might and the other pros are probably already trying to rescue us." The moment he said All Might's name, Midoriya's heart cracked a little. A single tear rolled down his cheek.

All Might...I know you're going to go beyond your limit for me...Please...just be careful and don't risk your life to the point of death for me...

At that moment, the ship jerked to a stop and a massive door slid open, blinding the two U.A students with the sudden light. Before their eyes could adjust, a black bag was thrown over their heads and their hands were tied behind their backs. Then, they were dragged to their feet and out. Midoriya tried to struggle, but whoever had a hold on him had a super-strong grip. A second later, a needle was shot into his neck, and immediately his body went numb...

And then, he blacked out.