C H A P T E R 3 3

ASUNA'S POV

I sat on my bed in silence, staring at the wall, my mind wandering.

I wasn't thinking about anything in particular, only partcial images of what has happened over the last months. Beginning at the the moment Aizawa let me attend U.A Academy to the point of now.

There was a sudden knock at my door and I gave permission to enter. Aizawa slowly closed the door behind him. "How are you?" He asked quietly as he sat to me. I shrugged my shoulders honestly. Aizawa leaned forward and covered his face with both hands. "I read the files that Midnight let you see...Are you sure about this?" I nodded this time.

"I can never forget my past, so I might as well accept it. That includes Lucky Star. It's who I am." I turned my body to face Aizawa directly. "That also includes you. You are part of me. Always will be." I cupped his hand in both of mine. "I remember when you first saved me...five years ago...You were my angel that rescued me. And then...you adopted me." Tears began to well up in my eyes. "I love you... Shouta Aizawa...you are the greatest father any girl could wish for. I love you."

A single tear dropped from my eye before I realized I was in Aizawa's arms...Never...in the five years we've been together...has he ever given me a real hug...

As he squeezed me tighter and tighter against his body, I suddenly remembered the first time he ever gave me piggy-back ride back when I was eleven. The first time when he ever bought me a small cake for a birthday we never knew the actual date to. The first time he ever ate one of my home-cooked meals and told me he loved it, even when it was obviously burnt.

I cried. I sobbed. But they were joyful tears...

After he finally released our hug, I saw that his eyes, too, were wet.

"I love you, Asuna." he breathed, and embraced me one more time.

A moment later, there was a knock at the front door. Both of us quickly wiped our faces the best we could and hurried downstairs. Aizawa opened the door and I was actually to see who it was.

"Shouto?"

There he stood, with one arm behind his back. Aizawa raised his brow, suddenly interested when he revealed a small, yet beautiful, bouquet of flowers. Shouto's ears turned a light shade of pink. "I thought A-asuna was going to answer...these are for you." I reached under Aizawa's arm to accept the flowers.

"They're lovely." I smiled sweetly and placed my nose on the soft petals, smelling the calming aroma. Then, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside. "We are going to my room, Aizawa."

I didn't give Aizawa the moment to object as I raced upstairs, dragging Shouto behind me. After I closed the door, there was a moment of silence. Sniffing the flowers again, I placed them in a jar I used to stored my stone collection. Shouto and I stood on opposite ends of my room, almost awkwardly. I mean, I did just take him in my room...

"How are you?" he broke the silence. I nodded an okay and walked up to him. He reached out with his left hand as if to touch my hair, but recoiled back and held it out between us. A tiny flame danced on his palm. "Pretty cool, I guess, right?" I smiled into his heterochromia eyes and touched the scarred patch of his forehead, moving his red bangs. "It's beautiful...it's yours..."

I couldn't stop myself from slipping my arms around his waist. Holding him tightly, I asked him why he came. His responsive embrace caused my heart to pound as he stroked my long white hair. "I just thought you needed a friend...but you seem to be doing just fine. I'm glad." I released our hug and cupped his jaw, and I noticed there was a small cut on his white hair-line. I pointed at it jokingly. "I can fix that."

His hand reached up to it and blushed. "Is that necessary?" I smirked and twisted my fingers around his collar and pulled him forward slowly, planting my lips on his. The cut healed immediately when we broke apart. However, I kissed him again.

"What was that for?" he breathed, his eyes were shining. His fingers raked themselves in my hair as they found their way to the nape of my neck. "I don't know..." I answered quietly, and we kissed again, this time more deeply.

"You're are the most beautiful person I've ever met." Shouto smirked. "Do you remember the first thing you ever said to me when we first met?"

"I think so." I replied, not really paying attention to the question. I wanted to kiss him again...

"You pointed at me and shouted, 'Your eyes!'..." He laughed to himself. I pouted a little and wagged my finger at him. "One: I didn't shout. And two: you said, too!" Shouto averted his eyes from mine. "I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Oh, yes, you do." I jerked at his collar and slammed my lips onto his. He met mine halfway, cupping my jawline.

"I don't know when it happened..." I mumbled between kisses. "But I love you..."

"I know when I did..." Shouto breathed. "The moment I met you, of course. I believed you were someone just like me...I ended up wrong, but that made me even more in love with you."

"Shouto..."

"I love you, Asuna."

Just as we were about to kiss for the numerous time, the door creaked opened and Aizawa stepped in. Shouto and I nearly jumped out of our skin. "How long have you been there?" I shouted. Aizawa smirked and leaned against the door post. "Long enough." He glared at Shouto. "If you hurt her, I swear there will be worst punishments than random F's in the grade-book."

"Yes, sir. Of course." He replied fairly quickly and was surprisingly calm.

Aizawa smiled and left us alone once again.

"I will see you at school tomorrow?" Shouto raised a brow. I kissed him. "Of course. I love you, you Icy-Hotness."

"And I love you, Lucky Star."