BONUS CHAPTER 5: SIX YEARS LATER

SIX YEARS LATER...

THIRD PERSON POV

Shouto and Asuna each had a child in their arms as they walked up to the elementary school. In the front courtyard were other families with their children who were starting their very first day in kindergarten. From the side, Asuna found Bakugo and Uraraka, or should she correct herself, Ms. Ochaco Bakugo, the new principal of the elementary school.

Ochaco waved excitedly at the Todorokis and gestured them over to join them. Her hair had gotten longer. Giving Asuna a tight hug, she made sure to not disturb the baby girl in her arms. Shouto set down their six-year-old boy and shook Katsuki's firm hand. He hadn't changed a bit.

"I see the children are doing okay!" Ochaco winked. "I can't believe its been six years!" She nodded at the five-year-old girl standing between her and Katsuki. "This is Reina's first day as well."

"She's grown up." Asuna smiled at her best friends' daughter. She had short spiky hair like Katsuki, the color was a milk-chocolate like Ochaco's. Her eyes were heterochromia, one was a warm dark brown and the other a deep red: one from each parent. She had Katsuki's toughness, but Ochaco's sweetness. The young girl stepped forward and offered her hand out to Asuna's son, who hid shyly behind Shouto.

"The name's Reina Bakugo." she grinned. Slowly, with a gesture from Shouto, the boy stepped forward and shook her tiny hand. "I'm Shouta. Shouta Todoroki."

"Asuna! Ochaco!"

Both women turned their heads to see Tsuyu walking to them with Izuku Midoriya in hand. In his other hand, a little girl galloped along his side.

The girls embraced while the men exchanged handshakes.

"See you haven't died yet, Deku. That agency of yours not wearing you out? You know, being the 'Symbol of Bravery' and what so."

"Nice to see you, too, Kacchan." Izuku snorted. "I heard your own agency moved to Tokyo. And Ochaco is now this place's principle. And is this Reina? She's grown a lot."

Katsuki smirked and leaned down to Izuku's daughter's level. "Hey, Squirt. Your dad isn't holding you back, is he? He was weak back them, you know."

The little girl playfully stuck her tongue out. "My daddy is the strongest hero in the world. And I'm going to be next!"

Katsuki ruffled the girl's long dark-green hair. She looked just like Deku. "That's right, Yagi. Don't let anyone hold you back."

The baby in Asuna's arms squirmed awake and opened her wide electric blue eyes. A smile spread across her face when she saw her loving parents. Tsuyu leaned over curiously. "I haven't this one before. What's her name?"

Shouto and Asuna glanced at each other and exchanged smiles. "We named her after me." Asuna replied.

"Aww, how cute!" Ochaco squealed. "Hi, Asuna Number T—"

"No, not Asuna." Shouto corrected her, putting his arm around his wife. "Her biological name."

Everyone's eyes widened and grew quiet.

"You don't mean..." Katsuki started, and both of them nodded. Asuna turned her body as if to present her baby girl.

"Everyone, I like you to meet Kaoru Todoroki."

Everyone clapped for the Todorokis. The four of them bowed.

In the distance, the school began to ring. Ochaco clapped her hands together and smiled. "Alright, all kindergarteners follow me!"

Reina Bakugo, Yagi Midoriya, and Shouta Todoroki followed their principle to their new school. The parents waved good-bye and stood side by side as they watched their children start their new journey in life.

"We did good, everyone." Asuna commented, taking Shouto's hand, who grasped Katsuki's . Izuku locked hands with Katsuki's other one and Tsuyu's.

"Congrats, everyone. Congrats."