BONUS CHAPTER 3: ALL MIGHT AND AIZAWA

AIZAWA'S POV

After I was checked by the medic and Recovery Girl, my senses began to go back to normal. I immediately thought of Asuna and searched for her to know if she was okay. When she finally caught my eye, she was with Todoroki, leaning on his shoulder...

I sighed with relief, knowing she was fine and being comforted by someone who cared for her.

I glanced over to my left and saw All Might in his strong form, patting a dazed Midoriya on the shoulder and head. He seemed to be apologizing...I was getting a good sense on how their relationship worked. I watched as the Symbol of Peace pulled the young boy in his strong arms, Midoriya had tears streaming down his pale face.

I turned away when All Might noticed I was staring. He left Midoriya to the medic and joined my side.

Sighing out loud, he chuckled to himself. "Some day, huh?"

I hummed a yes. "At least all the students are safe. Asuna is safe."

"Yes." was all All Might said.

There was a dead silence between us.

"How's Midor—"

"It's getting worse." All Might interrupted me as he buried his face in his hands. "My time limit is degrading by the days...I don't know how long I can keep this up." I sighed and nudged his muscular arm. He followed me behind the secured building, where he would be hidden when he deformed into his lanky form. His back pressed against the wall as he continued to sigh exhaustedly.

"So you chose Midoriya, huh?" I guessed. "I should've known the moment he threw that ball during that physical exam. Not the choice I would've gone with, to be honest, no offense."

"I know." All Might admitted. "If I had not met him before the entrance exams, I might've chosen someone like Todoroki. But the moment I met him...I just knew he was perfect."

I cracked a smirk. "I guess that's all that matters."

All Might looked at me with almost a relieved expression. "Another day passes. Another day as pro-heroes." He held out his arm to me with his hand formed into a fist. I rolled my eyes, but couldn't grinning as I bumped my own fist to his.

"Yep."