Driving Me Crazy.😲

Jennie's POV

Jennie's POV

We woke up late the next day. I had a hangover. I'm still lying on my bed. I looked for my phone to check the time. Shit! It's 12 noon already.

Suddenly, Rosé arrived carrying a tray.

"Hey Jennie. I brought you some pills for your headache. I know that you'll gonna have hangover. "

"Thank you." I said. I took the medicine that Lana gave.

"Lisa and Jisoo have hangover too. It means I'm the one who'll drive on our way home. "Rosé said

"No!" I said. The tone of my voice was a little bit louder than the usual.

Rosé knows how to drive but in a beginner's way. She just got her driver's license a month ago.

"Why? I'll be careful." Rosé said.

"No Rosé. I can drive. This hangover will be gone later."

"Well, it's up to you." she said and went out.

I got up and took a shower. Then, we packed our things quickly and put it in my car.

We said goodbye to Nayeon and Mark. Lisa, Jisoo and Rosé went to the car first.

"Thank you so Jennie for coming here. " Nayeon said

"All for you, Nayeon." I responded

"I hope you can extend your stay here."

"How I wished Nayeon."

" Anyways, are you sure you are okay to drive?" Nayeon asked. "I've heard you had a hangover." she continued

"I'm fine."

"I can let someone drive you guys." Mark offered

"No. I'm fine. I can managed." I assured them.

"Are you---Hey Taehyung!" Mark said. Out of the blue, Taehyung appeared.

"Are you going home?" Mark asked

Taehyung nodded.

"Really? It's better if you and Jennie will go home together." Nayeon suggested

"It's alright Nayeon. I don't want to burden anyone." I refused

"But Taehyung will be fine. Right Taehyung?" Nayeon asked

"I don't have any problem with it." Taehyung said. No expression at all.

"That's better. You should go now. Drive safely Taehyung." Mark said

"But Nay----" I tried to stopped them

"No buts Jennie. " Nayeon said "As if Taehyung is a stranger to you." she continued and at the same winked at me.

I thought that Nayeon knew that we had a past. I went to my car. I told the girls that Taehyung's driving.

Lisa went out from the front seat and seat at the back with Rosé and Jisoo.

"Uhm. Lisa why are sitting at the back?" I asked

"Duh Jennie! As if I know Taehyung heartily." she said. "It's better if you're beside him so that you can relieve your past." she teased me. "Just kidding. Hehe." she said.

I rolled my eyes to her. I don't have any choice, I sit at the front seat. Then , Taehyung opened the driver's seat and started the engine. It was awkward. Rosé was reading a book,Jisoo was listening to a song from her ipod and Lisa was just humming a song. I knew the song, it was a love song.
Suddenly, Lisa cut the awkwardness.

"Okay guys! Let's stop the awkwardness. Hi Taehyung! I don't think you still remember us. Coz we're so ugly like 4 years ago." She giggled. So, I'm Lisa. This is Rosé and Jisoo. We're Jennie's bestfriend."

"I still know all of you. But a lot has changed." he commented but he looked at me as he said those words

"Yeah. A lot. We are all grown ups. We're already seniors." Lisa said.

She was very tackless today. What's wrong with her? She talked about our school, our courses, party moments, etc.

"Jisoo has never been in love. Rosé is the boring one. Jennie has been dating one of the famous varsity player in our school. Like they--Oops I'm sorry. I'm being tackless right now." Lisa apologized and made a peace sign to me.

WTF! How dare did she said that? Honestly, I'm single. I'm not dating anyone.

Taehyung doesn't have the right to know about this thing.

"It's okay Lisa. It doesn't concern me at all." Taehyung said

"Hehehe. I think I should sleep. Jennie will do the talking. Hehe."Lisa said.

We have been on the road for an hour. There were no talking. I tried to sleep but I can't.

"How are you JK?" Taehyung asked

"Huh?" I was shocked when he started to talk to me.

"I'm asking if how are you?"

"I'm good. By the way, please don't call me JK. You know why. How about you?" I asked him back.

"Good. Better." He said, no eye contact between us. He was focus on the road

His phone rang. He quickly picked it and answer it.

"Hey! Yeah. I'm going home. Please cook dinner for me. I'll be in the city around 6pm. Okay? See you. Love you,too."

He ended the call. I didn't want to hear their conversation. But I knew he was talking to a girl. Ouch! He already has a girlfriend. Double Ouch when he said love you too.

"Urgghh." I said

"Is there something wrong?" he asked

"Oh nothing." I turned away from him and tried to sleep. Why am I feeling jealous to the girl he was talking to? As if we are in a relationship right now. I said to him and to myself that I've moved on. What's wrong with me? I sighed.This shall pass.

I didn't notice that I fell asleep. Someone was calling me.

"Jennie. Hey Jennie. Wake up. We are here in the city. I don't know where your apartment is. " Taehyung said

I opened my asked and was surprised when Taehyung's face was about inches from mine. I turned backward.

"I'm sorry. I didn't notice that I had a deep sleep." I said

"It's okay. " Taehyung said. "Anyways, will you be alright if I'll just stop here. I will not drive you guys into your apartment. I still need to buy some flowers."

"It's fine. No problem. I'm sorry for letting Nayeon asked you to drive us."

"It's okay. I was happy she did that." he said. "So see you when I see you Jennie. " He said and bid goodbye.

"Thanks. Bye." I said. He went out from the car and I transferred to the driver's seat.

Triple ouch. He's going to buy flowers for his girl. I sighed again.

"It's okay Jennie. You'll be okay." Rosé commented. I looked at her with a fake smile. I was relieved that only Rosé heard us. Lisa and Jisoo were still sleeping.

I turned on the engine again and drove. This feeling shall pass. I really need to move on. For real. 4 years is enough.