Message Me Maybe

Jisoo's POV

Jisoo's POV

After our dinner, Lisa and I went home. I already feel sleepy. I went to my room and checked first my facebook and instagram. I saw quite a number of people added me as a friend. I scrolled the list and I didn't see anyone whom I know. I only added people whom I know. Then a message popped up on the screen.

"Hi Jisoo! It's JIn. Jin from the wedding. Remember?"

"OMG!" I exclaimed. I rolled from side to side on my bed. I was happy after I read the message.

And suddenly, Rosé opened my door looking worried.

"What's wrong Jisoo?" she asked as she rubbed her eyes. She looked she came from a sleep, then woke up because of shout. Sorry, Rosé. ✌

"Nothing." I said. "I was just scrolling my newsfeed on facebook and saw my hollywood crush. " I explained

"Really? Okay. I thought something happened to you."

"Sorry for the disturbance." I apologized. She went back to her room. I sighed. I was relieved when Rosé didn't interrogate me more. Unlike my other two friends. I read back again Jin's message.

"What shall I reply?" I thought. I should not let him know that I was excited to reply. "Ahh. I'll let him wait for 15 minutes so that he'll think that I'm not an easy to get person."

I put my headset on and played my favorite song right now by my favorite k-idols "Blackpink" and closed my eyes. I took a 15 minute nap before I'll reply to Jin's message.

When I woke up, I opened my facebook quickly. I was surprised when I saw Jin's account active 8 hours ago. WTF! I only had 15 minutes nap. I checked my watch and to my dismay, it is already 6am in the morning. Urrghhhh. How unlucky I am. I decided to message Jin. I don't care if he will not reply right away.

"Hey Jin! I still remember you. Crystal clear. How can I help you?"

I pressed send.

I logged out to my account and closed my laptop. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I went downstairs to prepare for our breakfast. I saw Rosé who was beating some egg.

" Goodmorning R, you're early!" I said

"Yeah. My mom called me so early. She wanted to meet me today. So I need to prepare early."She answered.

"Did she tell you why she wanted to meet you up?"

"Nah. But she said Granny will come too."

"Really? Say Hi for me to Granny."

"Sure."

We prepared and cooked our breakfast. I called Jennie and Lisa so that we can start to eat.

"Yum! Rosé is the best!" Lisa commented while she was chewing her food.

"Thanks. But it's just an egg." Rosé said