For The 3rd Time.

Rosé's POV

Rosé's POV

Mom calling..

I quickly picked up my mom's call. Although, I'm still sleepy to move, I have to answer it. My mother doesn't like to wait.

"Goodmorning mom."I said

"Goodmorning my beloved daughter. I need to see you today." my mother said on the other line.

"Why?"

"I'll tell you once we meet. Your Granny will come too." 

I was excited when she told me that Granny will come. I missed my Granny. We were like best friend. I tell her all the happenings in my life. 

"Really? Okay. What time we'll be meeting?" I asked. 

"After breakfast. I still have lunch date with my friends so we need to see each other early. Then Mother also has a flight going to London. " Mother answered

"Oh. Why?"

"We'll talk later. Prepare early there. Bye sweetheart. See you later. " She said and ended the call

Granny will go to London. Why didn't she tell me? I should have come.

I went downstairs and decided to prepare our breakfast. As I was beating the egg, Jisoo appeared and offered to help me.  Once we're done preparing our food, we called Jennie and Lisa. 

"Yum! Rosé is the best!" Lisa commented while she was chewing her food.

"Thanks. But it's just an egg." I said

"I know. But you're the best in making omelette, R!" she continued

Jisoo coughed softly. It was just a sign to let Lisa know that Jisoo also prepared the breakfast.

"Oh yeah. The sandwich also is delicious. Thanks to you Jisoo." She said and thumbs up.

"Whatever. " Jisoo said.

When I was finished with my food, I got up and go to my room. I picked up some clothes and took the shower. Then, I changed into a tattered blue pants paired with a white blouse. I brought my  gucci bag. I only put my wallet and phone with it. As I was going outside my apartment, a black car was waiting for me. I recognized it quickly. It was our car. I saw Greg, our driver. He is a 50 year old man. He's been driving our family for 20 years. He's a family.

"Hey Greg! Long time no see."I greet him as I ride on the car.

"Goodmorning miss Rosé. " he said

"Oh God, drop the honorifics Greg! If you're going to call me again miss, I'm going to call you Uncle Greg."I said.

"Okay. Okay Rosé. So, ready to go?"

"Always ready."

We arrived to a coffee shop. I went out from the car and went inside the shop. I saw my mother and granny. I waved to them and approached them.