Handkerchief

Jennie's POV

Jennie's POV

Flashback

I went to attend our family dinner  before the classes starts. My parents were glad to see me but my brother, Namjoon, hmmmmm. All he did was to annoy me. But I know it's the way of showing his love and care to his little sister.

" Lil sis, I heard Taehyung is back?" Namjoon said out of the blue. I choked with the food I ate. I quickly drink some water and fixed myself. Who the hell told him? Oh S***. Taehyung is a cousin of Mark, probably Nayeon told him. Urghh.

"Really? You should invite him, Jen." My mom said.

" I don't think it's a good idea mom. I mean I think he's kinda busy with some stuffs." I explained. "That's what he told me when we saw each other at Nayeon's wedding." I continued.

"Oh he was there too?" My mom asked. I nodded. 

"You sure he's busy? or you just don't want to see him?" Namjoon teased.

"He's busy." I only said and glared to my annoying brother.

The dinner was excellent , almost excellent. If my brother just stop teasing me to Taehyung. Can they moved on? I've already move on. Was I?

End of Flashback

💎

3 weeks has passed since the classes started. Everything was doing fine. I think so. Rosé was trying her best to stay calm and not talk to Jungkook. Well, she told us about that guy who was rude to her and to Mr. MinHo. She was really mad to that guy. Jisoo and Jin continued to be a fake couple. Sometimes their actions are real, making us question if it is still part of their deal. Then there's Lisa who was so vocal with her love to Jimin but not the other way around.  Me and my girls arrived at school exactly 8am today. Lisa woke up late coz according to her, she was busy talking with Jimin thru phone last night. Since Lisa doesn't know to drive, we waited for her. I decided not to attend my first class which started by 7:30 am. I went to the library and read in advance some stuffs for my classes.

 As I was reading, I saw Taehyung with his friends, Jin and Jimin. I didn't know they are friends until Jisoo told me that day when she gave Taehyung my phone number. Jimin was also a friend but at first I thought he was just a professional singer who was hired to sing for Nayeon and Mark's wedding.

I noticed Taehyung was walking with difficulty. Jin was trying to help to assist Taehyung but he just refused it.

"Are you sure you are okay Tae?" Jin asked. He nodded. "You can skip the practice. I'll tell the coach. Let your feet rest, okay?" he continued. 

" Nah. I'm okay. It's a little sprain guys. No need to worry. I already put it with some ice this morning." Taehyung explained.

"You really are hard headed Taehyung." Jimin said. "Remind me to punch Jungkook when I see him." he continued.