Dozen Of Roses. Dozen Of Sorry.

Jennie's POV

Jennie's POV

After what had happened in the restaurant, I quickly left Taehyung. No talk, no goodbye. I was mad with him after what he had done. He lied, made me her girlfriend. Tsk.

I called Lisa.

"Hey Lis, Is it okay if I'll go ahead. I'm not feeling well." I said

"Oh. Sure Jen. No problem." Lisa replied.

I ended the call, went out from the mall and took a cab.

As I arrived at our apartment, I went directly to my room and took a shower.

"F*ck that guy. I'm going to kill him."I said as I rubbed my lips, erasing the kissmark Taehyung gave to me.

After the shower, I laid down on my bed and listened to BTS songs.

After 3 or 4 songs that had been playing, I received a call coming from an unknown person.

Unknowm Calling..

I answered it and a guy talked from the other line.

"Hello Jennie! This is T. I'm sor----"

I ended the call right away after knowing the person from the other line.

Then my phone beeped. A text from Taehyung.

"Hey Jen, I'm really sorry about what happened in the mall. I didn't know what to do anymore to stop Yerin."

"Sorry your a**." I thought. I threw my phone on the other side of my bed. No plans to reply to his message.

Then my phone ring. He's calling again! Urghhh. I picked my phone and answered it.

"I don't care about your sorr---"

"Jennie dear, what are you talking? This is your father."

"Oh my. I'm sorry Dad."

"Does someone bothering you there?"

"No not at all. It's just Jisoo accidentally stained my favorite dress. She keeps on calling and was asking sorry. I was a little mad on what she did." I answered with a lie. Well it was a white lie.

"I see. I thought there's a guy who's bothering you. I will let Namjoon punch him."

Namjoon is my older brother. He is alreay working as a lawyer.

"HAHA. Thank you for your concern dad but it's just Jisoo. Besides I can handle idiot guys if they bother me. I don't want to bother Namjoon. What's the use of being a black belter in taekwondo?

"That's my girl. Anyways, I am calling you because we will having a family dinner on the weekend. I must see you before the school starts next week. I already called Namjoon."