Fake Couple :X

Jisoo's POV

Jisoo's POV

Today is the first day of our last year in college. I am excited to go to school but the same time kinda pissed off coz I'm not with my friends.

I'm with Jin right now. You know why? because we're couple right? Fake couple. 

Flashback

"Jin, do I look okay? You sure I don't look so simple?" I asked Jin for the nth time.

"Yes Jisoo. How many times do you have to ask me?" he said with irritation.

We entered their mansion. Yes it is a massion. They're already people arriving.

"You are so rich Jin." I said to him

"Nah. My parents are the rich one."he said

Then we saw Jin's mother waving to us. Our hands automatically intertwined as if we are really a couple.

" Jisoo Darling, what a surprise. Jin didn't tell me you'll be here." Tiffany said

" Hehehe. He said we'll surprise you Aunt Tiff. "

She was happy to see me. She was sincerely happy to see me. She was scanning over me until she saw our hands intertwined.

" Oh. I didn't know. "she commented

" Well Mom, I really planned to introduce Jisoo to you today. Didn't expect you'll meet her at the resto last time." Jin explained."Mom, she's Jisoo, my girlfriend."

"Really? I am happy with that news." Tiffany said and hugged as both. 

End of Flashback

Our hands were intertwined today as we walked the hallway of our school. Jin was silent, he insisted to accompany to my class.

" You know what, you don't have to accompany to my class. As if I didn't know, besides people keep staring to us." I said

"They're just jealous. " He said

"Hmmm. Your mom is not here so we can't pretend to be a couple."

" My Mom knows a lot of people here. She has eyes and ears."

" Whatever. " 

When we reached my classroom, I let go first of my hand.

"Thanks." I said to him

"Sure. See you after class, babe." he said and kissed my cheek and leave. I was surprised with the gesture. Okay. My heart was beating so fast and my stomach, I can't explain it.

"Come on Jisoo, It was all fake. " I thought. I was about to enter the room when Lisa grabbed my arm.

"Chichu! I saw that. Well we saw that."She said. She was with Jennie and Rosé. "You two look like a real couple." she continued.