Lisa The Teaser

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

After meeting Jimin, I didn't bother to go shopping. I went home, excited to tell the girls the news about Jimin.

I arrived almost 6pm. The house was silent but the lights were on.

"Maybe they're in their room." I thought.

I went to Jennie's room first. I saw her sleeping.

"I think it's early to sleep. Sorry Jen, time to wake up!hehhe." I said with an evil laughed.

Then I shouted.

"Fire! Fireeeeeee!"

Of course Jennie woke up.

"Hi Jennie. Goodmorning, I mean good evening."

"What now Lisa? Really?" she said. Pissed off as she look the time on her phone.

"I was sleeping. Do you know the word respect!?!"

Then Jisoo came. She looks like she was also asleep.

"Where's the fire? Where's the fire?" Jisoo asked

"There's no fire. Lisa pranked us." Jennie explained

"WTH! I was having a dream. A beautiful dream."Jisoo said while pouting her lips.

"Sorry. Hehe. I need to talk to you guys. It's important. Where's Rosé by the way?"

"I don't know. Maybe she's still with her mom." Jisoo said.

"What do you want to talk with us?"Jennie asked still a bit mad, but she will be okay.

"Right. Hmmm. I met Jimin at the mall."I screamed.  "Well JenJen, you're not the only one who had a date today."I continued.

"It wasn't a date. Taehyung did something bad. "Jennie said.

"Oww. Really Jenjen?"Jisoo teased

"Shut up Jisoo! Or I'll dye your hair into purple again." Jennie threatened.

"Don't worry Jisoo, you were pretty when you dyed your hair into purple."I said and hugged Jisoo. "So let me continue my story, Jimin and I met. I returned his wallet and got a good news. He doesn't do relationships right now."I continued.

"What's with the good news with that?"Jennie asked.

"Good news was he doesn't have girlfriend right now."

"Because he doesn't do relationship right now. Duh!"Jennie said, while rolling her eyes.

"Duh too! I'll make him do relationship Jenjen! Watch me." I said

"Oohh. That's exciting Liz."Jisoo said. "I'll support you all the way."she continued.

"Thanks Chichu. " Jisoo was the supportive one in our group. I'll thank her for being that.