It's a Ramen Date!

Rosé POV

Rosé POV

Lisa was hurt because of Jimin. You can't really trust boys. I sighed. I invited them to eat an ice cream. According to the others, ice cream is good for a broken heart.

We went to the Armlink Gelato. It was a famous place for an ice cream.

"What do you want, Lalice?" I asked.

"Anything." She said coldly.

"Nah Lalice. Jimin is just a guy. You will find a better guy than him." Jisoo said

Lisa sighed and tried to read the menu.

"Hmmm. I will eat an ice cream if Rosé will eat the avocado flavored ice cream." Lisa teased

"Oh come on Lisa!" I objected

"Rosé, just for today." Jennie said

"Uhmmmm. Okay. " I said." I am just doing this because you have a problem Lisa."

Lisa smiled. I ordered 1 cup triple chocolate ice cream, 2 coffee crumble ice cream and 1 avocado ice cream.

"I am so happy." Lisa said

Tsk. This brat girl.

I started to eat my ice cream. 3 scoops were fine, but I am trying to finish my cup. Until the next scoop, I wasn't feeling it anymore. I stood up and went to the restroom.

"Excuse me guys, I will just go to the restroom."

I asked one of the staff where is the rest room.

"The restroom is out of order maam. I am sorry." The staff said

"Oh. I see. It's okay." I smiled, trying not to vomit in front of the staff.

"I just have to look for a plastic. " I thought. I went outside. The girls did not see me since I used the other door. I went to Jisoo's car. But I don't have the key.

"Omg. I can't take this anymore." I said. I was feeling sick.  I looked in my right and then left side if there are people. Since there was no one,  I vomited. Gross!

"What happened to you?" A familiar voice came out of nowhere.

I looked up and then there was the guy that I was praying that I don't want to see. Especially in this crisis.

Jungkook

"What happened to you?" He asked again.

"Nothing." I answered

"You looked like a mess." He commented. He tried to touch my forehead but I stopped him.

"I am o----" Then I vomited again.

He tried to massage my back and kept my hair from my face.

"You should go to the doctor." He said