Sorry I Puked You!

Rosé POV

Rosé POV

I decided to go with this guy who just saved me from that maniac. I don't know him. I can't see his face clearly since he's wearing a cap and my mind was not on the right stage. My surroundings still blurry. I closed my eyes and slept.

                       ----------~0~----------

I slept comfortably. It doesn't feel like I slept in a car, it felt like a soft queen size bed. The pillow was soft like a teddy bear. The room smelled like full of roses. Okay! Wait! Why does it feels like I'm in a room? I opened my eyes and to my surprise I was definitely in a room. I stood up quickly and looked for my things. I checked for my wallet and phone. When I passed by a mirror, I saw myself in bathrobe.

"Sh*t! Where's my clothes?" I thought. I went to the restroom and saw a toothbrush and toothpaste kit with a name. It has a Serenity Hotel logo. Oh! I'm in a hotel. But who brought me here? And then I remember the guy who just saved me.

Urgh. Stupid Rosé. I went back to the bed and tried to call the receptionist.

"Hello! This is Rosé Park from room uhmmmm. Wait a minute." I said and looked for something with a room number. I saw the key with a number 1024.

"From room 1024." I continued

"Hello Maam. How can I help you?",the receptionist asked.

"I need to ask regarding the guy who brought me here. Where is he? And I need my clothes." I said

"I'm sorry Miss Rosé the guy already leave after he put you to your bed. He didn't leave a name. And your clothes, we'll bring it to you in a minute. We had washed it for you since it was already soiled. I think you vomited miss." she answered

"Oh okay. Thank you." I ended the call and got my phone. It was already 9pm.

I need to go home. I'm trying to remember what had happened with that guy.

"Think Rosé. Think Rosé." I thought.

Flashback

"Hey Miss! I think you need to go home. We have been driving for almost an hour. I need to go somewhere important." the guy said as he woke me up.

"Shhhhh. Don't talk. My head hurts." I said.

"It's your fault, you're trying to get drunk but you're complaining of its effects."

"Shhhhhh. I wanna vomit."

"Oh no no Miss. Not on my car." the guy said as he parked his car. But too late, I vomited. Sorry to him.

"Urgh. Really?" The guy was getting mad. "Hey if you don't want to go home miss, suit yourself. Get out of my car."

And there was silence. I was already asleep. And the rest was history.

Present

"Oh my God." I said as I remembered what happened.

I got my things. Right timing, a lady arrived and delivered my clean clothes. I immediately grabbed it from her and let her leave quickly. I changed into my clothes as fast as I can.

I arrived home and saw the girls watching a replay of Bigbang's concert.

"Hi Rosé! Where have you been? We've been calling you since forever but you're not answering your phone."Lisa said exaggerately.

"Sorry, I went to the library to read. I didn't noticed the time. I put my phone into a silent mode. That's why." I answered

"Oh okay. Dinner?" Jennie said.

"Done. I had one before I went home." I said

"Good. How about you join us here, we're watching Bigbang's concert. We just started." Jisoo said

"I would loved to. But let me change first."

I went to my bedroom and picked my favorite pink pajamas. I tied my hair into ponytail style and I noticed something has gone. WTF! My necklace. Urgh. Where did it go?

I sit and thought really hard where it was lost.

"Think Rosé." I thought. "OMG! I left it in that guy's car."

Flashback

I started removing my earrings and my necklace which my grandma gave to me during my birthday last year. Then I unzip my blouse.

"What are you doing?" the guy asked.

"Removing my clothes. It's been hot as hell." I said

"Not on my car."the guy said

I didn't not listen to what he said. I continued to remove my clothes. Then he stopped me. I dropped my jewelries on his car.

" Hey! Stop it. Are you crazy? " he asked

I didn't answer him."Can you please do not do anything stupid?" he continued.

I still didn't answer him. I turned to face the window and closed my eyes. I heard him saying something but I didn't bother.

End of Flashback

"Really Rosé? How stupid you are, Rosé". I thought. I went downstairs to join the girls. Hoping to forget what had happened today.

_____________________________________________
Author's Note

Happy Halloween everyone! Here's a short update, not super short. Hehehe. If you like this story, please do vote. If not, it's okay. 😂😂😂 I'm sorry if I made Tiffany of SNSD as the mother of Jin. 😄

XOXO

tamsegirl