Questions 😁

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

I was hurt when I saw Jimin and some girl in the concert. Well, they're just kissing and caressing each other.

I sighed as I thought about them. I thought about giving up. I thought he will never like me back. Right now, I am here in a cafe near our school. It was raining hard so I decided to go here and have some coffee and let myself dry.

"Americano for Lisa." The waitress called my name.

I stood up quickly and got my coffee. Maybe this coffee will help me realize to pursue this feeling or not.

"Thanks." I said to the waitress and went back to my seat.

I slowly sipped my coffee. Then my phone rang. It was Rosé.

"Yo Rosé!" I said

"Have you seen my necklace? I forgot where I placed it." Rosé asked.

"Hmm. No. Which necklace?The one you had since highschool?" I asked her. Then, I sneezed.

"Yes."

"Sorry. Well, I didn't see it. I'll help you find it once I am home. Have you asked Jisoo and Jennie about that?"

"Yeah. They also didn't see it."

I sneezed again.

"Sorry."

"Are you okay Lis? You keep on sneezing."

"Yep. Just got wet a little from the rain. But I'm okay. Don't worry." I answered assuring Rosé not to worry.

"Okay. Hmm. I'm gonna hang up. I need to find that necklace. Bye Lis. See you later."

"Okay. Bye Rosé."

Rosé ended the call and I went back to drinking my coffee.

🌸

After my coffee session, I went to school. The rain already stopped and yeah, I'm completely dry. I am excited to attend the class, not because of Jimin, but because it is dance class today. Yey! I'll be seeing my favorite teacher. HAHAHA. While on my way, I still keep on sneezing. I was feeling hot, literally hot. I touched my forehead with the back of my palm. It felt kinda hot. But you know, I'm the great Lisa, the one who strongly deals anything even if it hurts.

I continued to attend my dance class. Luckily, I got there on time. Mr. TaeMin just arrived few seconds early than me.

"Goodmorning guys! I'm sorry I have bad news for you. "Mr. Taemin said. "Our lesson for today will be your most awaited dance lesson. hehe. It will be Tango! "he continued.

WTH! of all the dances, why Tango? It's the dance of love. I'm not inspired with love right now. Blame it to Jimin. If Mr. Taemin will be my partner, then I'll be glad. Obviously my classmates didn't like it. So am I.