Speechless. 😶

Jisoo's POV

Jisoo's POV

It's been 2 months since me and my fake boyfriend announced to the world that we're dating. For the sake of his parents.
Actually we are just together when his parents wants to see me or have lunch together. At school, he doesn't even say Hi to me. He doesn't talk to me. Well, he started not talking to me when he saw me talking to Hanbin a month ago. Hanbin is my cousin. He was asking a favor that I'll accompany his girlfriend, Sana on a concert. He can't make it since he's going to visit his grandparents (From the Father side) on that day.  We're cousins on the Mother side.

Flashback

"Jisoo, please accompany Sana." Hanbin begged. "She really wanted to see the concert." he continued

"Hayz, is your girlfriend on the right mind? Why does she need to travel somewhere for 2 hours just to see a concert?" I asked.

"Well, it's her favorite band. I don't want her to go alone. I only trust you to accompany her. You can bring Jennie, Lisa and Rosé if you want."

"Okay fine. Be thankful, you are my cousin. When will that be?"

"It's next month. I'll pay for the tickets. Thank you my pretty cousin." he said and hugged and kissed me on the cheeks.

"Whatever." I said and rolled my eyes. Then I noticed Jin who was staring at me like he's going to kill me. I waved at him but he just turned around and leave. Is he jealous?
In your dreams, Jisoo.

"Weird guy." I whispered

End of Flashback

💎

Jin texted me that we'll be having a dinner tonight with his parents. What the! I'm on my way to the concert with Sana, Lisa and Jennie. Rosé didn't come along because she was studying for a long quiz the next day.

"Uhm girls, is it okay if I won't come to the concert? Jin texted me. His parents wanted to have dinner." I said

"That would be okay. Besides Lisa and Jennie are here." Sana said, focused on the road as she was the driver on this trip.

"Yeah. It's okay Jisoo." Lisa said. "But how are you going to go there? I mean, we only brought one car." she continued

"Oh. Jin will going to get me. We agreed to meet in Army's Cafe which is right there."I said as I pointed the Cafe. Sana stopped the car and I got out.

" Please text or call us Jisoo if you're already with Jin. "Jennie reminded."Enjoy your dinner."

"Sure. Enjoy the concert girls. I'm sorry Sana. I'll just text Hanbin that you're with Jennie and Lisa." I said to Sana.