Flip the Cap 👦

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

The travel from the resort to our apartment took forever especially to Jennie. I made her and Taehyung feel awkward. Being tactless, I said to Taehyung that Jennie was dating a varsity player in our university. Well, I made it up. Jennie is very much single. I saw Taehyung was surprised and kinda mad when I said that but he tried it not to show it to Jennie. I was relieved to saw that. It means that guy has still feelings to my friend.

I decided to sleep and let them talk. Who knows they will be together after. Fingers crossed.

Then, I dreamt again with the guy. Same guy. In my dreams, there were only us. Just the two of us. But this time,he's with the other girl. WTF!
They're hugging to each other and about to kiss, when I shouted at them.

"Nooooooooooo!" I shouted while towards them

Suddenly, I woke up. I noticed we're in our front gate of our apartment.

"What's wrong L?" Rosé asked. "You're sweating." she continued

" ha.." I felt sweat on my forehead and wiped it. "Nothing. I had a bad dream." I answered.

"I see." Rosé said

Jennie parked her car to the garage. We got out and brought our luggage.

We went inside our apartment and I immediately lay down to the sofa and turned on the television. I saw an ad about food and it made me hungry.

" Guys, I'm hungry. Can we go out?" I asked them

"It's okay with me." Jisoo answered

"I'll be having oats only." Rosé answered

"I'm not still hungry. I want to sleep. I'm too tired." Jennie answered then yawned

"Okay. Let's go Jisoo. Just call us if you change your minds guys." We bid goodbye to Rosé and Jennie. Jisoo and I decided to go to Italian restaurant. I was craving for pasta. When we arrived at the resto, it was not crowded. We immediately picked a spot to sit and ordered.

A lady came to us and took our order.

"May I have your order madame?" the lady asked.

"I'll have pasta. How about you Jisoo?"

"Same. Just don't put too much salt. " Jisoo said and focused herself to her phone.

"2 orders of these." I pointed on the menu.

"Nice choice madame.Thank you." the lady said and went to the kitchen.

I opened my phone and took a shot on the place. I posted it on my instagram account. I was scanning on some ig accounts when a guy suddenly seat on our table.

"Whoaaaa." I said shockingly

"I'm sorry. Please let me sit here for a while. There is a woman who is wearing a red dress is looking for me. She's a stalker." he explained