Continuation 💟

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

Today is the day! I think so. I woke up early to prepare my outfit for the date. But there was no text from Jimin about this stuff. Duh! He won't text me coz he didn't ask for my number. Think of it Lisa.

I decided to exercise. Just a treadmill will do. Anyways, I don't have a fever anymore. I just took a antipyretic last night. Then viola! Fever is gone. And well, who does want to have a fever on a date?

Fast forward to 7pm

"I thought you're going out tonight?" Jennie asked me. We're here in our dining room. I was just sitting and thinking about some stuff like this date.

"I don't know. Jimin didn't text me even once today. I think he's just joking." I said.

"Text him. Ask him about this you know date. "

"I don't even have his number."

"That's a problem. Wait. I'll ask Taehyung for Jimin's phone number."

"Are you sure? I know you don't like talking to Taehyung."

"For you my dear Lisa, it's okay." Jennie smiled and dialed Taehyung's number.

I noticed it's been 15 mins past 7pm and Jennie is still contacting Taehyung.

"Why aren't he answering?" Jennie murmured.

"It's okay Jenjen. Maybe Jimin was just joking yesterday. "

"Lisa.."

"I'll go to my room and change."

On my way to my room, the door bell rang.

"Oh Lisa! Don't you think it's Jimin?" Jennie asked.

"I don't know. Hopefully."

"Lemme check for you."

Jennie went to the front door and checked if it was Jimin.

"Lalisaaaaaaaaa! Come here!"

I went to Jennie as fast as I could. To my surprise, I saw Jimin in black shirt with black leather jacket. OMG! He's hot especially if he wears black.

"Hi Lisa. Ready?" He asked.

"Huh? Hmmmmm. Wait let me get my jacket."

Jennie accompanied me in getting my jacket. I was really glad he came.

"Enjoy your date Lis. Take care. Just call us quickly if he do anything bad to you. Okay?" Jennie said and I just nodded and smiled.

I went back to Jimin whose at the outside of our house and was leaning on his bike.

"Is it okay if we ride our bike? My car is in the shop. It needed some fix. Hehe." He muttered.

"No. I'm cool with it."

"That's good. Shall we?"

I smiled and ride on Jimin's bike. Oh feelings! Please behave. Hahaha. I'm gonna die because of Jimin. I like him! I love him!

We arrived in Bangtan Park where people especially couples love to spend or date here.
We went to an area where there's no people. I mean no dirty things to do. It's just better idea to have a precious moment with someone you like. No distractions.

I saw a mat with pillow and blankets. There are also food and drinks. So this has Jimin been up to.

"So we are stargazing tonight?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I searched in the internet that there will be many stars tonight. And I prepared also foods that you like."

He really prepared the top 3 foods that I love. I smiled.

"Shall we eat? Kinda starving."

"Sure."

We ate and talked about things in life. Jimin was nice to talk to. It made me like him more.

But there were questions that's bugging me. Why is he doing this? What's up with him?
Is this real? Is he showing his real intentions.

My inner self is hoping that Jimin is showing the real him. If it's not, that will be a huge heartbreak in my part.

____________________________________________

Author's Note

Hi lovely readers. Here's the continuation of Lisa and Jimin's moments.

Please vote or comment. Thanks.

Rosekook up next. 💙

XOXO,
Tamsegirl