Miss Wallet Finder

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

Today is my pamper day. Aside from it, I need to have my mani and pedi for tomorrow's meet up. I am both excited and nervous. Excited to see Jimin and a bit nervous because he might get angry I didn't return his wallet right away. I'm going to mall with Jennie since she wanted to go shopping. When we arrived at the mall, we decided to meet after I had my pedi and mani session. Jennie for sure went to their boutique.

I went right away to my favorite nail salon. The receptionist greet me and asked. I have been a loyal customer to their salon. The owner of it was a family friend.

"Goodmorning Miss Lisa! Nice to see you again." Miss Lily said. The receptionest's name was Lily.

"Hi Miss Lily. I would like to have the usual." I said. The staffs are already familiar to my likes.

"Sure. Patricia, could you assist Miss Lisa."Lily said as she called a petite young girl. She approached and led the way.

" This way Miss. " the girl said

" Okay. "

I sit on my usual space. The young girl started cleaning my toe nails. To ease the boredom, I opened my instagram account and scrolled some pictures. As I was scrolling, a girl was talking to someone thru phone. Not that I'm eavesdropping, but she was talking too loud, I heard their convo.

"Yes Babe. After this, I will go straight to your house." the girl said.

"I miss you too. But we were together last night. So clingy.", the girl continued.

I rolled my eyes. I think she noticed me, and she thought she talk loudly, she apologised.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Hehe. You know first boyfriend. And hopefully the last. " she said "Hey, pick this color. It suits to your skin tone." she continued as she gave the color beige nail polish.

"It's okay. I understand. Congrats in advance. I hope you and him will end up together forever. Hmmmm. Thank you for this." I said. She seemed nice.

After that short convo with the girl, I closed my eyes and decided to take a nap. Then, the pepite girl whose doing my mani and pedi woke me up and told me that the session was already done.

"That was quick." I thought. I looked at my watch. It's been 2 hours had passed. There was no call or text from Jennie. I dialed Jennie's number and called her.

"Hey J! Where are you? I'm done with my me-time. How about you?"

"Well L! I'm sorry I can't be with you right now. Something came up." Jennie explained. Then I heard a guy's voice on the other line.

"Who are you with Jennie?" I asked her.

"That? That's Taehyung. I'll explain it to you later. Okay? I need to go. Bye." she said.

Hmmmm. Weird Jennie. Why are they together? Something is going on. As I was going to stand up, I noticed a wallet on the other chair. Oh! Does it belong to the girl who was talking to her boyfriend? I don't see the girl in the spa, maybe she left already. Why does I find wallet nowadays? I picked up the wallet and opened it. Suprisingly, I saw a picture of the girl and and a boy. To my dismay, Jimin was the boy. Why?

My heart aches

My heart aches. Jimin has a girlfriend and she's pretty. Why? Why? I knew he had one, I saw him with her at the wedding but I didn't see her face. I can't win him over her. I need to stop this feeling towards him. I know I'm over reacting but his girlfriend is pretty and nice.

I dialed Jimin's number and called him.

" Hey, I will return your wallet today. Is it okay?" I asked Jimin. "I have other plans tomorrow that's why I need to give your wallet today. Okay. I'll see you after an hour." I continued.  No expressions at all.

After 30 minutes or maybe almost an hour, I met Jimin in a coffee shop. He was wearing sportswear.

"Sorry I disturbed your gym time. But I need to give you these." I said, gave him the 2 wallets. "I found this one too, I think it belongs to your girlfriend."

He opened the wallet.

"Clumsy, Mina." he whisphered

"Mina is her name? Your girlfriend is pretty and nice. We met at the nail salon."

"Girlfriend? Hahaha." Jimin laughed and I died. Hahaha. Kidding. His laugh was the sweetest voice I ever heard. My heart melted.

Stop Lisa! You'll hurt only yourself. He has a girlfriend for God sake.

"Isn't she your girlfriend? I saw your picture on her wallet."

"Right. She's not my girlfriend. She's my older sister. I don't do relationship for now. " he explained

"Owwww." that's all I said, suprised to what he said.

"Well, thanks by the way. I need to go."

He went out from the coffee shop. And I was left. Speechless. She doesn't have girlfriend. Thank you Lord for giving me hope. Hahaha.

Then, I went out from the shop with a smile on my face.

_____________________________________________
Author's Note

Hey Guys!

First, I apologized for the delayed updates. Been on vacation.  Hehehe. Second, I've been thinking to rename the cast to their originals name. What do you think?

Feel free to comment.

XOXO,

Tamsegirl