Miss Park meets Mr. Jeon

Rosé's POV

Rosé's POV

Classes started last week. I saw some old faces on my classes. It was a peaceful opening of my last year in college. Though there are things that cannot be stop like Jisoo and Jin becoming a couple. Fake couple to be exact. They are faking their relationship for Jin's mother sake. There also a Jennie-Taehyung issue. I didn't know if Jennie forgave Taehyung already. Sometimes they crosses their pathway accidentally in the corridor. Taehyung seems to like to approach Jennie but Jennie quickly change her direction. There's Lisa and Jimin story. I don't have any idea what's going on between them. Lisa just keeps on giggling every she tells story with Jimin.  And there's me? Nothing new with me. I am behaving as much as possible. I don't want to happen again that day.

Today, I am in my Research class, waiting for my professor. I was reading in advance the topics for today. My classmates were busy talking, surfing the net using their phones. As I was reading my book, a guy caught my attention. He sit at the back next to my chair. Being paranoid, he looks familiar.

"He seems familiar." I thought. Then my professor arrived, Mr. MinHo. I did not bother to look back to that guy and examine his face carefully.

"Oh Mr. Jeon. You finally attend my class. Your classmates were looking forward to meet you since last week." Mr. MinHo said. I just heard the guy uttered "tsk". 

"Rude." I whispered. Unlucky, I think Mr. MinHo was blessed to have better hearing. He heard what I said. I sighed.

"Do you have something to say Ms. Park?" He asked me.

"Hmmm. Mr. Jeon seems kinda rude. He didn't respond to you sir." I said, still not looking to the guy named Mr. Jeon.

"I see. It's okay Ms. Park. " Mr. MinHo said.

"Mr. MinHo, I think it is more rude if someone tried to puke you. It is more rude too if a stranger insisting to come with you and make you look like a driver. Lastly, it is more rude not to say thank you to a person after helping you from a bad situation." Mr. Jeon said out of the blue.

My classmates and I were surprised on Mr. Jeon said. Especially me, his statements looks like what happened to me last week. 

"You are right Mr. Jeon. But I don't understand what the connections with it." Mr. Minho said

" I just remembered someone who was rude." he said.

" Oh I see."Mr. MinHo said

I decided to turn my back and look who's Mr. Jeon was. And tadah! Maybe I was one of the unlucky people for today. Mr. Jeon was the same guy I puked last week.

"What the F***!" I said.

"Words Miss Park."Mr. MinHo reprimanded me.

"Sorry."I said softly. Then Mr. MinHo started the class. I wasn't focus with discussion since all I think about was Mr. Jeon. What is he doing here? Is he a transferee? Coz I'm a 100% sure he's not on my classes on the previous years.