Chapter 1: Prologue

" How sad the Mongrel Son is " Said a man grinning as he walked forward a young boy by the age of seventeen. The boy himself was on the ground panting heavily with several slash wounds around his body. As he stood right in front of the boy the man pulled out a sword from a gate and aimed it right at the teens neck. " Any last words before I send you to your Mongrel of a father?"

The boy stared at him before slowly smiling " Just a two.......Excalibur Galatine"

The man was at first confused until his eyes widen and he suddenly jumped away as a sword flew by and almost stabbed him. It caused a smoke screen completely covering the boy he was about to kill, annoyed he summoned several gates as weapons such as swords,axes,spears,etc came out of them and fired themselves into the smoke. But instead of the painful cries of his enemy all he heard was the sound of metal clashing. He next saw all the weapons he fired knocked out of the smoke as they impale themselves into the ground. When the smoke cleared there stood the boy with his wounds healed as he held a sword that radiated light. 

" the sword of reborn Victory Excalibur Galatine" the man cursed as he stared at the holy sword " to think you would have that Yuto"

The now named Yuto smile widen " You should have known I had this I am the son of the famous king of Britain after all.....Gilgamesh"

Gilgamesh stood up as he started laughing " to think that Mongrel and Saber produced a child this strong.....but " he stared at Yuto as what seemed to be hundreds of gates with weapons coming out of them appeared " Don't be cocky boy!"

Yuto rolled his eyes " Says the arrogant one who thinks the world belongs to him " as he stared back at Gilgamesh several hundred swords started to appear and form. " no wonder my old man always hated you "

The two kept staring at each other until they charged with their weapons launching at each other. The weapons each clashed with one another knocking a weapon that could have killed or wounded their welder. As the hundreds of weapons kept firing themselves at one another ether breaking or simply being knocked away impaling themselves into the ground. Yuto and Gilgamesh clashed with their weapons ignoring the hundreds of weapons clashing, this continued on until Yuto dodged a fatal blow and summoned another blade in his left hand. This one unlike the sword in his right hand had a more demonic appearance like it was tainted with madness.

This was the Sword of Sir Lancelot of the Round Table, Arondight

Gilgamesh was caught off guard surprised as Yuto slashed him with the demonic blade injuring him greatly

Gilgamesh was caught off guard surprised as Yuto slashed him with the demonic blade injuring him greatly. Before Yuto can pull back the sword Gilgamesh was holding launched itself at him. He was able to knock the blade away but it managed to stab his stomach before hand. This caused the hundreds of weapons clashing with one another to stop as they lay still. The two injured males glared at each other and were about to clash with each other once more until felt a disturbing force. They both turned to see the Holy Grail turn into some kind of portal as it seemed to be sucking everything that was nearby.

" Damn I thought I had more time!" Gilgamesh yelled as he was planning to use the corrupted Grail for his own purpose. That was the only reason why he even joined in the sixth Holy Grail War after the fifth one almost killed him.

Yuto stabbed the two swords he had into the ground trying not to get himself sucked into the Grail. But was useless as he was slowly getting closer to the portal like thing. Gilgamesh seeing his chance fired several weapons at him, Yuto had some of his swords deflect them but one managed to break through. To counter it he pulled Excalibur Galatine out of the ground and hit it away but because of that Arondight couldn't hold on anymore slipping out of the ground taking Yuto with it. Yuto threw into the portal seeing Gilgamesh laughing now his enemy was defeated though he wouldn't let that last long. Pulling out a bow his father gave him before he died Yuto summoned a sword as it transformed into a drill like weapon and fired it at Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh being Arrogant didn't even realize what hit him until it was too late as the drill like weapon hit him in the head. Before he saw black he could see Yuto smiling as he was sucked into the portal.

" Damn.....you.....Mongrel" those were his last words before he fell onto his back, dead.

Feeling his face in a bit of pain and hearing several people giggle and laugh Yuto looked up from his desk. Looking around he saw he was in history class with everyone staring at him ether laughing or giggling or had amused expressions. Oh that's right he fell asleep.

Sighing he paid back attention to the lesson at hand at the now normal and boring life he was in thanks to being transported to another world by the Holy Grail. Though things were gonna get more interesting and troublesome for him soon.

End of Chapter

Hope you people enjoyed :)

Special thanks to
TyrantRex01