Chapter 13: Archer Card

Waking up the two Exorcist's was a bad idea if that was even possible, the two of them were still sore since yesterday's training. Yuto decided to leave them alone to rest seeing as he was a little too hard on them. They were human after all and it was to be expected this would be the result. Going into the kitchen the faker cooked them some breakfast and prepared lunch for them early on. By the looks of things it didn't look like they would get up until lunch time so he prepared it early. Finishing in about an hour and a half the teen headed out, there wasn't much he had to do today so taking a walk around the neighborhood would freshen him up for the day. This didn't stop his two Servants from following him though. 

" Master when are we gonna do something exciting? " Asked Mordred with a bored tone as she appeared next to her brother in her normal clothing " Everything here is too boring " 

Tomoe too appeared next to her master wearing her casual clothing but unlike the Saber Class Servant, she was too busy playing the new game she bought. This caused Yuto to sweatdrop at his Archer, ever since the girl came into contact with games she's been obsessed with them to the point there will be days she would't sleep at all. Not to mention the countless times he had to stop her from destroying his T.V due to some kid trolling her. Once again the faker cursed at his luck, well it could be worse. He could be the younger twin of Issai Hyoudou, he learned her name and found out the things about her before she joined the ORC, that was a life full of trouble.  

Turning to his sister Yuto gave her a blank stare " When aren't you bored? You just want to go into battle." 

" But its boring when i'm not fighting!" Mordred whined rolling on the ground like a child who didn't get want she wanted. 

Yuto found this action cute and a bit understandable, Mordred didn't really have a childhood of her own. Her mother and his aunt created her to surpass the King of Knights, due to this Morgan had to make the Knight of Rebellion age faster. Mordred grew up too fast and didn't get to live out her life. Thinking about this made the faker frown, he felt bad for his sister but he could't do anything about it. Suddenly an idea popped up into his head, grabbing the PS Vita out of Tomoe hands he gave it to Mordred. 

After explaining some things to her the knight started to play a game called Freedom Wars. Not even five minutes passed and the once bored and whining Mordred was hooked onto the game. Tomoe of course pouted at her master, Yuto sighed and gave the Archer Servant his phone. Like before she paid attention to the game she was playing. 

" Wonder how dad felt when he had mom as servant" Yuto mumbled walking down the street with his two servants hooked on games. While he was walking the teen failed to notice the Holy Grail Fragment from within his reality marble glow golden. 

-Timeskip- 

" I'm home " Yuto called out taking off his shoes as his two servants disappeared into their spirit forms. He didn't hear a response and this is due to the sounds of someone or two people eating. Going into the dining room the teen could only watch with a blank expression as the two exorcists devour all the food he made a couple hours earlier with inhuman speed. Like seriously the both of them ate like a pack of wolves who haven't ate anything in days. Not to mention they ate the food he prepared early for lunch. Deciding not to deal with this for now he wrote them a note to train without him for today before heading upstairs. 

Laying down on his bed Yuto stared outside his window, today was a slow day. In fact it was almost normal, this day reminded him of his younger days. Where everything was normal, where he just played around like a normal child in his normal everyday life with both of his parents still alive and well. Yuto could see them watching him smiling as he ran around all over the place having the time of his life. It was the time he wanted to return too, a time he cherished the most. But deep inside Yuto knew no matter how much he wanted to go back no matter how much he wanted to experience it again. He could't and he only had one person to blame for all of this.