Chapter 24: Carnage

The leaders of the three factions had safely teleported everyone out of the room and set up a barrier to protect the ones who were frozen. Looking ahead they saw two figures come out of the smoke from the explosion, Yuto slammed onto the ground as Takumi landed a few meters away from him. The faker quickly got up and traced three black keys before throwing them at his enemy. Takumi pulled out two sub machine guns and fired them as the bullets tore right through the blades and were now heading straight towards Yuto.

Holding his hand in front of him Yuto created a purple shield that looked like a flower to block the incoming gunfire. Takumi walked forward while pressing on the attack not letting Yuto trace another weapon or even escape. Seeing her master in trouble Jeanne had materialize and rushed to help him but she was forced to stop and dodge a blue beam. Turning her attention to the new threat she was forced to dodge was more until Jeanne jumped into the air. Meeting her opponent head on he moved to the side as the drag pole pierced the ground next to him.

" Ruler "The Servant said taking off his hat and bowing a bit

"Avenger " Jeanne said as she pulled back her weapon

The two engaged in combat.

While the servants and masters fought, Rias had realized that Gasper's Sacred Gear was being used and soon got Issai to help her save him and Koneko so that time can flow again. With her pawn bringing out the boosted gear the two soon left and went to save their friends. While the two did that Azazel had his subordinate unleash her Sacred Gear and soon she entered her Balance Breaker. Soon Vali took on the dozens of mages still coming out of the magical circles.

Back to Yuto and Takumi, the red haired teen still had the faker pinned down as he got closer and closer to his target. Deciding enough was enough Yuto allowed his shield to disappear as he traced six black keys, three in each hand, as he started to counter the incoming fire with them. Knocking away the bullets that intended to kill him the faker ran at Takumi.

Seeing this Takumi threw away his guns and dodged the blades swung at him, bringing out two combat knives he engaged in close combat. The two exchange blows as the sparks of their blades connected with one another and soon Takumi destroyed the Black Keys within Yuto's hands. Jumping back the Kotomine threw both his knives before grabbing his rifle he had on his back and fired.

A large traced sword appeared above Yuto and slammed down in front of him blocking the knives and gin fire from harming its creator. Bringing his hand up the faker traced two dozen blades in the air and bought all of them down on Takumi. The latter managed to break and destroy some of the steel that went for him but he couldn't get all of them. Rolling over to dodge he managed to come out unharmed although Yuto appeared next to him giving the Kotomine a hard kick to the stomach. The attack went him a few meters back before he stopped and stood up.

Tracing Bakuya and Kanshou once more Yuto rushed at his mortal enemy, Takumi reloaded his rifle and took out a smoke bomb.Throwing the bomb at him he took aim and fired it in mid air causing the smoke within it to be released, it covered the entire area around the two of them. Yuto stopped himself but it was too late as several gun shots could be heard as he felt pain in his left arm and stomach.

" Damn it!" He quickly traced his shield once again to intercept the gunfire that came afterwards. Using his magic circuits to reinforce his body Yuto ignored the pain as he jumped into the air. Tracing Excalibur Galatine he fired a slash of holy light as the attack caused a small explosion below pushing the smoke away.

When the smoke cleared it revealed Takumi aiming a anti tank rifle at him. He fired as the force of it sent him back a few inches. Seeing as there was no time to dodge or even to protect himself Yuto used his own arm to shield himself.