Chapter 9: Fake

Alright people before the chapter begins here are the list of servants that will be in the story as voting is over. I thank all of you that have voted/suggested on any servants for this book. Let's get on with the list also I may have added some servants from the same class that will appear in the future.

Saber: Mordred

Archer: Tomoe Gozen and Angelica Ainsworth ( I know she's not a servant but since it's my book and I like her character also I'm sure someone voted for her, she'll be a Archer Class Servant in this )

Lancer: Scathach and Brynhidr

Caster: Tamamo no Mae and Merlin ( the female one, let me explain. In Any other Fate Arthur is female aka Saber or Artoria while Merlin being Merlin is male. But in Fate/Prototype Saber is male while Merlin is female so yeah adding her because why the hell not? Also she is an important character in this book which will be explain in this chapter)

Assassin: Jack the Ripper and Mysterious Heroine X

Rider: Marie Antoinette

Berserker: Frankenstein and Minamoto no Yoshitsune

Extra Classes

Ruler: Jeanne D Arc

Avenger: Jeanne D Arc Alter

Alter Ego: Melilith

Shielder: Mashu Kyrielight

Sorry for any of you that wanted at least one of the servants to be male since there appears to be none that could close from.I couldn't really put Archer Emiya in since you know that one doesn't know he has a son. Shirou Kotomine couldn't really be added as Ruler ether, and with the fact some people voted for Karna to be Lancer. Thing is I have kinda seen some other books that have Karna as someone Servant so I wanted to change things up.

Now that the list is complete I will be putting it on the bottom or top of any new chapters. This is to check off the servants that will be summoned or have already been summoned an example is Mordred and Tomoe. Well let's get onto the chapter shall we?

------------------------------------------

When someone wakes up from their sleep they don't expect to see a world filled with dozens or hundreds of swords impaled into the ground like they were graves. But for one Faker this only confused him as he looked around his Reality Marble. The one he and his father shared with the only difference is the Sword of Victory standing tall above the rest next to it the swords of the knights of the round table. Though in Galahad and Tristan case a bow and a shield. Yuto walked towards the blade that his mother gave him before her passing. Standing in front of it he wondered why he was even in his world of infinite swords. That is until he felt someone behind him. Turning around quickly he was met face to face with a person in a white cloak which hid their face but by now the person looked Yuto could tell it was a girl.

" Who are you?" The young faker asked

From under the hood of the cloak Yuto could tell she started to smile " That you will know later young one. The only thing you need to know now is the fate that your mother has left you"

" What do you mean by that?"

The cloaked woman continued to smile as she explained " You are the one True Heir of Arthur Pendragon, just having the Sword of Victory in your possession proves that "

Yuto frowned " Having my mother's sword proves nothing that I'm her True Heir. Mordred I mean nee-san should be her True Heir. After all the pain she went through just to be the son of the King of Knights only to be betrayed by the one person she looks up to the most"