Chapter 25: Light and Dark

Ice blue met with Blue green as the two stared at each other Yuto sighed then smiled before grabbing the hands of the girl in front of him. No words were exchanged but the faker knew well enough that the look Rias had was all he needed to see to snap him out of his despair at the situation. The two didn't know each other that long and they haven't interacted much ether. However having someone look at you like they would always be there for you was something Yuto needed. His servants by the looks of it understood the situation as well as they too gave him the same looks Rias did. Taking a deep breath and staring right at the three god tier servants and at their master his eyes once again had a determination shining in them.

Bringing the devil's hands down Yuto started to let go but the red head tightened her hold and refused to let go. Oddly he felt at ease and a part of him was for some reason glad she held on.

He hoped he wasn't falling in love, it would be troublesome if he was.

"Everyone please buy me some time and I'll make sure we all live to see another day " Yuto told everyone as he smiled activating all of his magic circuits. Once done prana can be seen sparking in a lightning like matter all around him as it only got bigger and bigger with each passing moment. Seeing this all his servants understood as well as the young devils who gotten over their shock. Each and every one of them nodded as those who could fight got ready for combat while those who couldn't attack the enemy head on prepared to act as a supporting role.

Takumi legs had given out forcing him to sit down but his smile never left him, looking down at the surviving enemy forces he doubt they could even win without having any more casualties . Something he knew Yuto wanted to avoid as shown in his anger for not being able to protect the fallen soldiers of the three factions. Once the threat of the Emiya was eliminated the rest will be dealt with as well. While he did want to take out the three leaders the fight will prolong and his three god tier servants will drain his mana dry. He could always have Karna unleash his Noble Phantasm to end the battle in an instant but with his current condition, Takumi would die right after the deed was done. However he wasn't going to leave without inflicting some sort of damage first. Shaking his head Takumi ordered Archer,Lancer,And Rider to advance with the Homunculus Forces. They all nodded before joining the main attack force.

Looking over he saw the surviving mages from earlier retreat, without a leader. The first attack force took on heavy casualties with most of their members dead or severely injured. Takumi gritted his teeth as he cursed the descendant of the original Leviathan, Katerea. The arrogant trash thought she alone would be able to remove the two current Satan's and even the leaders of the fallen and angel factions. She didn't even bother to plan things out hence why their mage forces suffered so many deaths. While using the Gremory Bishop Sacred Gear helped their efforts, the trap of a vampire was easily saved.  The soldiers of devils, Fallen Angels, and Angels were free and joined in the slaughter while Katerea was too busy telling the leaders how she will become one of the new rulers of this world.

"That reminds me " Takumi forced himself to stand up, his servants minus Gilgamesh and Achilles looked at him with a bit of worry. Oda suggested her master stay put but the young Kotomine ignored her as he picked up his glock that laid on the ground. The very one he dropped earlier when facing Yuto, loading the gun with holy bullets the red/raven head slowly walked towards the injured Katerea who lost her fight with Azazel when the latter used his Artificial Sacred Gear. The woman only managed to make him slice his own arm off though the fallen angel didn't seem to mind, she was too arrogant to think that receiving the power of their leader and being a descendant of a powerful devil was going to be the only thing that would bring her victory.

When he arrived in front of the devil scum she was too hurt to even speak or even resist, though she had a look that screamed "what are doing!?". Takumi pointed the pistol right at her head as Katerea eyes widen in both shock and horror, if she were to say anything it would be along the lines of asking him to spare her or even mercy.