Chapter 4: Are you my Master?

Walking away from the group of Devils Yuto started to think why the blonde knight had so much hatred in him. It only seemed to increase once he pulled out Caliburn. Could it be he hates Holy Swords? It was a possibility since Devils are weak against Holy weapons like a Holy Sword. Though even if that was the case, the Holy Swords he had were different than the ones here. They might not act the same even if this world and his are called Holy, it would be the same with demonic swords as well.

So the knight can't just hate Holy Swords it has to be a certain kind, Caliburn looked like his mother's sword Excalibur with some differences. Yuto stopped walking and turned around looking back at the school then frowned feeling disappointed in the blonde knight.

" So you gave up your Humanity for the sake of getting revenge on a legendary sword?"

-Timeskip-

The events of yesterday were on Yuto mind when he was in school, for one why did Kiba want revenge on the sword of victory? He didn't know much about this world Excalibur since there had to be a counterpart to the one he held in his Reality Marble. Whatever the case Yuto found it dumb and disappointing the demonic sword user had a hatred for a sword that wasn't even alive. Yuto mind shifted to the demonic swords he had in his Reality marble, they were clearly upset. Ever since he laid his eyes on the demonic swords Kiba summoned to fight him with he knew they were weaker than his. Greatly even, the thing is the swords he kept felt insulted these swords called themselves demonic.

The only ones who weren't upset were swords like Balmung and Gram, they didn't seem to mind at all. Yuto was snapped out of his thoughts even the teacher called on him to answer the question. Said teacher expected him to fail since he rarely paid any attention.

Standing up Yuto answered without any difficulties shocking the teacher and his classmates before sitting back down. Living in another world before this one had its perks. Sitting back down, Yuto sensed something within the area. Using his magic circuits he scanned the entire town. This was something he could do with his magic circuits, to say his father was shocked yet proud made Yuto smile a bit.

Once the scanning was done, the thing he had sense was a Holy Sword. Quite ironic if you ask him since he was thinking about Holy Swords earlier. Like he thought before they sensed different minus the fact these were giving off a stronger aura than normal. There were two thoughts running through Yuto head right now.

Screw the guy who had these Holy Swords and now the swords in his Reality Marble that were Holy were know like the demonic ones. They were now expressing their foul mood to these lower Holy Swords as they were clearly telling him. Swords like Excalibur Galatine,Durandal, and Caliburn were the most upset about it. Yuto ignored them the best he could and just waited for class to end.

That changed until he felt the Holy aura moving away from its current location which means he needs to get out of class now. Standing up suddenly he alerted the entire class and his teacher.

" Mr.Emiya what do you think your doing?" His teacher asked looking at him

Yuto didn't say anything as he just picked up his bag and started to leave the class not caring if the teacher was calling for him or not. When he got outside he could see the gate was closed, not even caring if anyone saw him he started to run forward the gate. Next thing people knew he jumped over it and sprinted away.

" I'm dead once Sona finds out " Yuto muttered under his breath as he remembered the punishment the student council president gave him the last time he left school during the middle of class.

Running all the way to the source of the Holy aura Yuto was in an alleyway away from anyone. He looked around then summoned one of his D-Rank Swords to block the incoming one. Looking behind him he could see a priest holding a weird looking sword but it glowed orange. Yuto saw that the sword he summoned started to crack and break, he jumped back as the D-Rank Sword broke. He dropped the now broken sword and looked at the priest who attacked him. The guy looked like he was insane by how he was looking at him.