Chapter 16: Assassin of Red and Black

Things started to settle down after Kokabiel defeat, the Orc And Student Council repaired the damage done to the school. Yuto walked to the place where the Fallen Angel last stood as he found a Fragment of the Holy Grail, he was right Kokabiel did have a Grail Fragment. Grabbing the piece and storing it away in his Reality Marble Yuto turned to his three servants and dismissed them. Once they disappeared he started to walk out of school grounds but was stopped by the two groups of devils. They once again offered him to be in one of their peerages but once again he declined, although he told the two groups he was now their ally. With that the faker continued walking as the two groups stared at the very person who saved them all.

Xenovia left the care of Irina to Asia as she ran over to catch up with her teacher, She saw him as her teacher ever since he accepted to train her and Irina when they requested him too. Noticing the Exorcist running up behind him Yuto turned around as Xenovia stopped in front of him. The two talked, the Exorcist didn't know what to do as god was dead as of now she had no purpose. Listening carefully to her the Faker told her this.

"Even with God dead did that stop humanity from moving forward? No, The Age Of the Gods is over they rely on Humans now. Make the choice you believe is right as the path you choose can't be wrong. " He gave her a smile "After all your my Student aren't you?"

Staring at him with wide eyes she nodded, with that her teacher walked once more. Xenovia saw him disappear into the night, looking at the direction Yuto once was she turned around and walked back into the school. With his words repeating in her head Xenovia knew what she had to do.

-With Yuto-

As Yuto walked back to his home he looked up at the moon still in the sky, like before it was as beautiful as ever. Reaching his hand up as if he was trying to touch the moon Yuto saw his command seals, his gaze switched from the moon to them. He had to wonder if this Seventh Holy Grail War would effect the entire supernatural world. Two Grail Fragments were in his possession but that didn't reassure him at all. The Servants that could be summoned would most likely be used to start conflicts or be used for selfish desires. No doubt will be treated like slaves. Yuto knew how Servants were treated but most of them were given fair treatment as they with their master had one goal. To win the Holy Grail War so that their wishes could be granted.

Although that didn't mean the beings in this world would do the same. From what he had managed to gather from devil society, most if not all of the High Class Devils who have their own peerages would treat them as slaves and nothing more. If a peerage member were to disobey their King in anyway he or she will be severely punished. Hell he even bets that's why their are stray devils who kill or rebel against their King. If he was treated as a slave Yuto would rebel the second they told him he was their servant. No one and he means no one will ever make him their slave. Of course this was a reminder to him to always treat Servants from heroes of old with respect and with fair treatment. 

But unlike peerage servants who could disobey their king at anytime, Servants and Masters were different. Servants were tied to their Master that stayed in the current era because said person was supplying them with magical energy to keep them there. Another thing was the command seals which a Master could use to force their servants to do whatever they wished without question. Or it could be used in another manner all together such as making a Servant stronger or force them to bring out the full power of their Noble Phantasms. In so a Servant couldn't really disobey their Master unless they lose all of their command seals. There were some  cases where a Servant can resist the power of the command seals. Though the only times this happened were Servants from the Berserker Class.

Two Examples are Lancelot and Spartacus

Lancelot would obey every order but if it involved King Arthur in anyway he will disobey it. It takes at least two command seals to make him stop and that's pushing it. For Spartacus however to stop him the Master needs to use all three command seals. Even if they were to stop him just this once the next time the Spartan went crazy no one can stop him unless another Servant powerful enough could. Guess it has something to do with the guy wanting to take down Tyrants. Yuto had to wonder how Kokabiel was able to even control the two without using any of his command seals, or if the Fallen Angel had any to begin with.