Chapter 11: Preparation

" Do you really think it's a good idea to ally with them?" A curious Mordred asked walking with her brother and also her master.

Nodding at his sister and his servant, Yuto explained the current situation " If we're gonna defeat Lancelot and his Master we're gonna need the help of the ORC and the Student Council as well as the help of Xenovia and Irina"

Tomoe spoke up " How are you sure we can trust them to help us?"

" That's simple really their facing a common enemy. I learned from Sona that three of the four Excalibur swords were stolen from the church of this world" Even though Yuto didn't express it his servants could clearly tell he was disappointed with the church in allowing the swords to be stolen.

Don't get him wrong Yuto still disliked the Excalibur Swords of this world. But he was disappointed they were stolen so easily. The church at least should have put up a fight against the thieves. Though they didn't and now their making the mistake of only sending two exorcists to take back the swords. One that is the dumbest thing he had heard in his entire life,two the church could have at least sent more than two to make the success of taking the swords increase ten fold. Judging how Xenovia and Irina were having trouble even with the help of the some members of the Gremory and Stiri peerages, Yuto could tell they wouldn't be able to take back no matter how hard they tried.

" At Least I destroyed three of them " Yuto mumbled, with the three Excalibur swords destroyed it would take time to reforge them. Knowing that the original one was destroyed and turned into seven pieces he knew it would take time to forge the swords. Time Yuto could be using to prepare himself to face Lancelot Master.

This could be a Holy Grail War of sorts but not an official nor should this one be recorded in history. You could call it a pseudo holy grail war, it may not be as big as a normal one but the young Faker can see it turning into a large scale one very soon. Yuto will need to eliminate the enemy master and take the Holy Grail fragment if his opponent has one. There is a high and low possibility they could have a fragment, even with the low chance he still needs to fight and make sure. Or at least defeat the servant they have before they realize they can summon more than one. He didn't think this world will react well to someone with a small army of servants who at best defeat most of the beings here. A divine spirit will give them the most trouble if one is summoned and is in the wrong hands. The amount of destruction that can be caused if this manages to happen.

No, it won't happen not on his watch. With Mordred and Tomoe by his side Yuto will be able to defeat the enemy servant and master. There was also the ORC,Student Council, and the two Holy Sword wielders. Though things can go wrong if they all fight the leader who stole the Excalibur swords. Yuto wasn't yet familiar with this world and other than the knowledge of humans and magecraft with his world. He knew nothing of the supernatural other than the fact devils went through a Great War with the Fallen Angels and Angels. Also the fact he knew there were more factions out there since the Age of Gods in this world hasn't ended.

"This is all too troublesome" Yuto looked up into the sky " thank you dad for giving me your horrible luck"

As he was looking up into the sky Yuto could have sworn he saw his father give him a thumbs up and a smile. Shaking his head he continued walking until he reached his home , putting in the key and opening the door the faker had failed to notice his Servants disappearing. Once Yuto was inside he looked up to see both Xenovia and Irina in the home clothes he bought for them sitting in the living room eating the ice cream he had gotten yesterday.

Noticing the black hair male Xenovia turned to him " Oh there you are Yuto we've been wondering where you've been "

Yuto blinked a few times " How.....How did you get into my house"

Irina answered hos question with ice cream still in her mouth " Xenovia broke the back door!" she said before shoving more ice cream into her mouth.

Looking over to the back door Yuto could see the door was destroyed as it had slash marks on it.Never in his life has he never facepalmed so hard " I just got this house.....you two are so lucky i know how to fix that. Now answer me this why are you two back here i thought you two left."

" Well we did but-"

Imminently Irina cut Xenovia off " We wanted to learn from you!"

Yuto blinked again " Excuse me?"

" What Irina is saying is after watching you easily overpower Freed and destroying three of the Excalibur swords he had we wanted to learn a or two from you" Xenovia explained

" Plus it was awesome to see you wield that Holy Sword! What was its name" Irina took a thinking pose as she shoved more ice cream into her mouth.

Yuto would have thought of this as cute coming from her but the way she was such an airhead made him sweatdrop." Excalibur Galatine?"

Irina nodded " Yep that one"

" By the way i never heard of that sword care to explain it?" Started Xenovia

Sitting down on a chair near by Yuto looked at the both of them " Of course you haven't Excalibur Galatine was the sister sword of Excalibur and the very Blade Sir Gawain one of the Knights of the Round table wielded"

Both girls had a look of shock and awe, shock about the swords origins and in awe on how the sword was wielded by Knight who faced Lancelot another knight from the Round Table.

Seeing their looks Yuto thought for a few seconds about how they asked if they could learn from him. It reminded Yuto of the time he asked both his parents the same thing, it was because they looked so cool and he wanted to learn from them seeing he was weak. Smiling to himself the faker looked at them.

" Sure i'll teach you two a thing or two"

Seeing their smiles Yuto could't help but smile brighter. Oh how these two reminded him of his child self, and this was a chance he could help prepare the two for combat for the upcoming battle.

This was the preparation stage, next was the battle stage.

End of Chapter

Hello readers i hope you all enjoyed this chapter and to tell you guys and girls some good news. This book has reached 9k and will soon reach 10k, i am happy and thankful to all of you that have read,voted,commented,or added this book to your reading lists. Now I'm sure you all know how short this chapter was. It was a short chapter that will continue on to the next one, if i wrote what i had planned for the next chapter into this one it would't really be a good chapter to post.

Well that's all i have to say for now, I'll see you all in the next chapter and remember to vote and comment.