Chapter 19: Sisterly Love

Before today's Chapter starts I have two questions for all of you in regards to this book. Keep in mind that the way you readers answer these two questions will determine the plot of latter chapters and maybe even the plot of the entire story itself. It won't be that extreme but it will determine how the book will go after this chapter.

First question: Should girls of dxd start to have an attraction to our main character?

Before any of you answer both Xenovia and Irina are already attracted to Yuto as he was the one who offered them help and is their teacher. Also to note that he did give Xenovia a word of advice of what to do after learning about God of the Bible death. The question doesn't just go to the ORC it goes for everyone such as the Student Council, in case your wondering yes this does include characters like Serafall. I want to know your option and thoughts on this matter since I have been focusing on the Servants attraction to their Master, also to that one guy who asked where the incest is don't worry it's coming.

Second Question: Should Gukado appear?

For those of you don't know In the Game Fate Grand Order there are two protagonist you can pick to play the game. One is male and the other is female, they are gender swaps of Shirou and Rin from Fate Stay Night. I have seen some comics or fan art that made the two protagonists the children of Shirou and Rin or simply they are their grandchildren. But in my story Shirou and Arturia got together and had Yuto ( who uses the male protagonist looks). While I have stated in previous chapters that Yuto is an only child before he summoned Mordred, there is a way of adding her into the storyline.

That's about it and please give your answers to these two questions, you can answer freely and give me your options and thoughts on the matter. Without further delay let's start the chapter.

——————————————————————————

Aunt Ilya is that you? Were the thoughts of the faker when he watched the girl in front of him take on a magical girl pose. If memory serves him right his Aunt Ilya always dressed up in magical girl outfits to gain the attention of his father. Now the two of them weren't blood related as his aunt had an attraction to her younger brother, that's right younger not older even though their appearance would tell otherwise. Ilya was short very short a Loli you might say, she is eighteen years old while his father was around sixteen to seventeen. It was a shame he never met her since she was killed by Gilgamesh, damn that arrogant bastard to hell, in the fifth holy Gail war. However the stories his father told him about her were both funny and pleasant while also quite strange. There were even pictures of said person and if Yuto were to express his option, why the hell were most of them ether magical girl Ilya or simply the Loli hugging into his father so tightly.

The amount of Incest there was big enough for a perverted older twin to dress up in revealing outfits and instantly show her younger twin of the opposite gender. Good thing he wasn't born with a twin or anything.

Choosing to ignore the incest and his magical aunt, Yuto snapped back into reality. Staring at the magical girl in front of him Yuto knew for a fact she wasn't human. Serafall had the same demonic aura as the devils of the ORC and Student council. Although her aura was very similar to that of Sona's, even the two girls appearances seemed to be quite similar with her purple eyes and black hair. In any case the two of them could be siblings but the last times were different so that possibility could be wrong.

Speaking of last names, Leviathan? That's a strange last time if one were to be honest, though it sounded familiar for some odd reason-

Yuto become silent as he blankly stared at Serafall who noticed his stare instantly, tilting her head to the side she saw as the faker facepalmed. The magical girl next saw him walking up to a wall and started to rapidly slam his head into it for several minutes. The action confused the devil as she watched the human in front of her continue slamming his face into the gym wall. Serafall didn't know if she should ether speak up or walk over to the boy to see what was wrong, after several more minutes passed he stopped and walked back to her.