Chapter 21: Vampire

Well due to the amount of comments looks like my original plan of making Mordred the main girl will commence. It will and I repeat will start off slowly then any of the other girls. Mordred herself grew up too fast since she herself is a Homunculus and I'm pretty sure she hasn't learn some basic stuff like love. Another thing is Yuto and Mordred are siblings so it's reasonable to believe that she would be conflicted when it comes to that.

Also one more thing I'll try to update more often due to the fourth season of dxd coming out soon but I'm limited to only writing on my phone. But I'll try my hardest to get the chapters out.

Anyways that's it, enjoy the chapter

——————————————

Jack stared at the newly summoned servant intensely as the rest just watched her, some sweatdropped at the action while others smiled at the scene. Yuto himself looked at both the Assassin and Ruler Class Servants, in all honestly Jeanne looked like an older version of Jack. Minus both the hair color, length of hair, and eye color difference also with the lack of eye scars. If Jeanne happened to have shorter hair and some of Jack's scars than the two would be exact clones of each other. Though Yuto shivered at the thought of having an adult Jack the Ripper running around as his suppose daughter. The Loli killer was cute but he couldn't imagine raising her due to the issues of her killing woman when they refused to be her mother. Another reason he thanked his mother for giving birth to a boy instead of a girl, much to her confusion.

However if there was a world where Jack was his daughter, Yuto believe he would have raised her the best he could anyway. The girl only wanted a mother who would love and care for her, if she couldn't get a mother than he would be the father to replace that void.

About to walk over to the killer of London he was soon stopped by the question his assassin servant asked next.

"Are you my Mommy?"

This caused everyone to blink as they all stared at the assassin, the Loli looked at Jeanne with curiosity. They could all tell that Jack had high hopes the Saint was her mother. Well it's not like she had a choice in the matter, if Jeanne said yes Jack would call her mother and will act like her child. The same way she does with her master as they have a daughter and father relationship. However if Jeanne said no the end result would be the same for all of the woman that refused to be her mother back when Jack was still alive in London. Though the power difference between the two is too big and possibly if Jack did become hostile Jeanne could subdue her. Another option was to use a Command Seal to stop  the fight before it began. Yuto didn't want to use it however as it can damage his relationship with his 'daughter'.

He was lying to himself if he didn't say that he was getting attached whole father and daughter thing. Guess it's because He didn't want anyone else to experience the life he had or Jack just reminded himself of well himself.

Jeanne looked down at her and smile before nodding, the action caused Jack to smile and then she proceeded to hug the saint of France. Ruler Class Servants automatically know the identities of the seven servant classes but there are some limits to this ability. Mordred's Armor helps protect her from this ability so until she takes off her helmet Jeanne won't be able to tell who she is or even what legend she comes from. Yuto's guess was that his newly summoned servant knew about Jacks legend and story. She probably also knew the information that she killed woman that didn't become her mother so it's understandable that the saint wanted to avoid any conflict.

In any case the Assassin Class Servant hugged Jeanne legs as she smiled brightly. Jeanne in turn patted the little one's head which forced many to look away at how cute the scene was. Though Mordred, Semiramis,and Angelica didn't seem to have any reaction at the scene. Artoria however looked over at her son and then back at the two before patting Yuto's head to copy he scene. This caused him to sweatdrop as this version of his mother never did raise him so she's trying to simulate the motherly feeling. It was sweet but Yuto couldn't really tell the reason behind this. Maybe Lancer felt some guilt for leaving him alone for almost a decade, it wasn't really her fault but no mother would want for their child to orphan at such a young age and be left alone for so long.