Chapter 6: Inferno

It's been a few days since Yuto had summoned Mordred as his Saber Class Servant. To say it was hard to hid her from the two Christian's wasn't the right term. It was hell. Mordred would always smell his cooking and suddenly appear out of no where just to taste it. Less than a week she was summoned his sister was already causing this much trouble for him. There were moments he wanted to use a command seal to make her behave but it would be a waste, besides Mordred would have scolded him for doing so. Even with the fact it had only been a few days she figured out she had a younger sibling Mordred acts like how a sister should.

Minus the fact she sometimes challenges him for the heir to their mother's throne. Yelp this was his life now with the added fact that there was no seventh Holy Grail War. Well there was a high possibly of one happening due to Yuto finding a bug in the system. While in his Reality Marble he found a piece of the Holy Grail near some of his high ranking swords. He analyzed the piece and with the information it gave him the Grail was allowing him to summon servants from his world as familiars than servants to fight in a Grail War.

But still there was still a possibility a seventh Holy Grail War could happen. Yuto had one piece of the once corrupted Grail in which he theorize that it broke right after it transported him into another world. All anyone needed to do was find the rest of the Grail pieces and recreate it. Once done the Grail would choose seven masters and summon heroic spirits from its original world. Yuto could imagine every Faction in this world fight over the Grail and its power but he knew it was useless to do so. Only the master's chosen could use its powers once they defeated everyone else.

Though Yuto wasn't gonna just sit by and allow this to happen. His sole purpose now is to collect the remaining Grail shards and store them away in his Reality Marble forever. He wasn't gonna let another Holy Grail War happen here of all places. Many innocent people could get hurt from the ongoing battles as his mother did tell him a story where his grandfather on his father's side blew up an entire building to bring out an enemy master and servant. Yuto wondered what the guy was thinking when he did this. Back onto topic Yuto would need to figure out a way to track down the other Grail pieces in order to prevent another war. Also to stop any servants that could be summoned on accident by the Grail pieces to protect themselves.

Yuto did read up on the Ruler Class, they were servants that were summoned if the Holy Grail felt threatened. Even though Mordred was a Saber Class Servant which was hailed as the strongest servant Class he did doubt she could take on a Ruler head on. With the fact she did fight like a Berserker it still won't be enough to defeat one.

Looking at his command seals he realized that they did look like his previous ones with only a few minor changes. Throughout the Sixth Holy Grail War he only had to use his command seals once. It was to help his servant out in combat with a Caster Class Servant. Speaking of which Yuto also remembered that he didn't lose his servant. She was never killed nor did she betray him and formed a new servant contract. Besides if she did he could have always used his last remains command seals. If the Grail had a bug in the system of how a Holy Grail War worked then Yuto could summon his servant from the last war. Deciding to test this out he quickly walked out of his apartment leaving his guests to themselves as they were too busy eating to notice him.

He could feel Mordred follow him from behind as she materialized herself. Though Yuto couldn't help but sigh not at the fact his sister/servant was following him. It just what she choose to wear out in public. You see due to Mordred not being able to wear her armor out in public and her whining a little about not being able to walk out in public with him. The faker took her to a clothing store to pick out her clothes, but said sister choose to wearing a very revealing outfit that one would question how she wasn't cold. Mordred wore a tube top that exposes her abdomen and a crimson red jacket with some very short pants.