Chapter 14: A Mother's Will

Before the Chapter starts, does anyone know what a reading story is? If not let me explain, it's basically a story where A AU Cast of the the show,book,game etc reads/watches the storyline of another book. An example would be the cast of Highschool DxD in another world reads/watches the events in this book. Why am I explaining this to you readers? Well after reading so many works like this on fanfiction.net I kinda wanna know what it's like to see one on wattpad. I'm pretty sure there's nothing like that here. Also usually the author of the book creates a challenge for a reader who read their story to create a story where the cast of ( insert anime/Game/Etc) reads/watches the events of their work.

So in short I will give a challenge for you the reader to create something like this. I only request that you only have the cast of Highschool DxD read/watch this and you show the reactions and thinking of the characters when they watch/read the work. If you need help i will assist you and most likely I will send you links of story's from fan fiction.net that are like this. One last thing is grammar wise, I know mine isn't that good but it's better than some of those that I've seen on wattpad when reading other works when I first started out. But I won't hate on you if your grammar isn't that good and you take up the challenge.

You can choose to do this if you want you don't have too, but if one of you wants to do this please comment I accept the challenge then I will reply pm me. We will talk and see if you can do it.

Though if no one wants to do it maybe sometime in the future I will create the book myself.

That's it for now enjoy the chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuto stared up at the moon in all its glory, never once did he see something so beautiful during the dark of night. Turning around to see Tomoe already finished with her report of the current situation, he closed his eyes in thought. Things were a bit more troublesome than he had first thought. After the events of summoning his second Archer Class Servant and figuring out the enemy master from before could randomly summon more Servants of his own, Yuto had Tomoe watch over the ORC club and the Student Council. Even though she wasn't an Assassin Class Servant, the Archer did her job well. Unlike using the ability to hide one's power there were many other ways to catch someone watching you such as smell. But in the case of a Servant they disappear completely as only there master can sense them and summon them at will. It worked perfectly and swiftly as picking Tomoe was the right choice.

Though it was more like the only choice seeing as Mordred wouldn't be able to remain hidden for long nor would she be willing to just stand around and watch. Angelica refused to leave his side as she said it would be unwise to do so. Although Yuto could tell she didn't trust her fellow ally servants just yet. Not that be could blame her, Gilgamesh during the Fourth Holy Grail War betrayed his original master in favor of a more interesting one. Plus some Servants did kill their masters as it is recorded that some had done so.

Getting back on track and about Tomoe report, Yuto couldn't help but frown. Things went downhill fast, an example would be Irina. Both she and Xenovia went to look for the insane priest and the old man who revealed himself with Lancelot. Long story short Irina was defeated and had severe injuries. She was lucky the ORC found her as their healer healed the exorcist to the best of her abilities. Later Irina was transported somewhere else to be treated more. Words could not describe what he was gonna do to the insane priest once Yuto got his hands on him. The thought of tracing hundreds of weapons and having them impale the priest slowly and painfully from all directions made the faker grin.

After hearing about his student fate and glad she was being treated the news that came after it made Yuto determined. The ORC had made contact with the leader of the insane priest and the other guy, Yuto didn't bother to remember him since at the time he was enraged about the Excalibur swords, it turns out he is a fallen angel named Kokabiel. This man stole the swords in hopes to start a war and that's not the end of it. He plans to kill both Rias and Sona to enrage the Devil Faction.