Chapter 8: Duel

Remember to vote on the servants that could be bought into this book. This will be the last chance to vote on any of them and if not all of them are filled up I'll choose the rest by the time the next chapter comes out.

Saber: Mordred

Archer: Tomoe Gozen

Lancer: ???

Rider: ???

Caster: ??? ( Tamamo no Mae possibly)

Assassin: ??? ( Jack the Ripper Possibly)

Berserker: ??? ( Frankenstein or Fran Possibly)

Extra Classes

Ruler: ??? ( Jeanne D Arc Possibly)

Avenger: ??? ( Jeanne D Arc Alter Possibly)

Alter Ego: ???

Shielder: Mash

Enjoy the chapter
--------------------------

Hearing the last bell of the day signaled the end of class, as all the students near Yuto were happy the day had ended he himself wasn't. Sure he didn't have to listen to these boring lessons anymore but it means he and his servants were gonna have to go to their duel with the ORC club. The whole thing was troublesome but if he did win Yuto could call Rias in for a favor. It wasn't like he was unhappy facing them it was the fact Mordred or Tomoe could accidentally kill one of them. If one of them did that new problems would rise. Yuto knew Tomoe wouldn't do such a thing unless they were a threat to him. Mordred on the other hand was the one he worried most. Sighing to himself Yuto stood up and walked out of the classroom and forwards the ORC clubhouse.

If things got bad Yuto could always use a command seal to stop Mordred dead in her tracks. Though he was sure she wouldn't like that and having someone like her be on bad terms with him wasn't a good idea. Even if they were siblings they still had a master and servant relationship. There was the choice of taking on the entire ORC club by himself. Kiba didn't stand a chance against him when they fought but he wondered about the other members. Will he be able to defeat them? Of course he would but there was the possibility of him showing too much of his powers.

" This is too troublesome even for me " Yuto mumbled to himself " Let's just hope this doesn't go bad". Within a few minutes he reached the clubhouse and saw Rias and her peerage were already waiting for him.

Rias was the first one to notice him " Ah Yuto there you are, you ready for the battle?"

Placing his school bag down Yuto looked at her and nodded " As ready as I'll ever be. Saber,Archer come " The moment he called them Mordred and Tomoe appeared next to him ready for combat. Before the battle began Yuto could see Rias and her queen Akeno set up a barrier. They explained to him it was to make sure anyone who wasn't involved with the supernatural didn't see the battle and to keep them out.

Soon after the duel began as Yuto saw Kiba summon his demonic swords, the brown hair girl from before had summoned a red gauntlet on her left arm, Koneko took a fighting stance,Akeno just had a sadistic smile which sent chills up his spine, Rias only stood next to her queen, and the blonde hair girl looked nervous. Must be too shy and innocent.

Breathing in Yuto pulled out six black keys as Tomoe prepared her katana as for Mordred....

" Lets see what you got!"

She charged in with Clarent as red sparks appeared all around her body, though he speed was impressive enough to catch the ORC off guard. Kiba was the first one to snap out of it and block Mordred upcoming attack. But with her strength Mordred was able to completely shatter his swords before punching him right in the gut. It wasn't a way a king like herself was suppose to fight but Mordred didn't care as long as she won. Seeing as the other members began to attack Tomoe charged in as well. Her opponents were Koneko and the brown hair girl as they began their fight Rias,Akeno,and the blonde hair girl went for Yuto.