Chapter 12: Hellish Training

Hello readers before we start the chapter I'll like to say to those of you that have read the Half Demon or the Royal Demon King Before I deleted it, I have created another book that is a rewritten/recreation of those two books. The first one I ended too quickly and the ending was horrible while the second book I didn't like how it came out. If you people like Final Fantasy 15 and Blue Exorcist with the added mix of Highschool DxD go on down and read the King of the Royal. You can find it on my profile and ps I named the book after a OC book I made a few days earlier but luckily I I added on which one was the fanfic and which one was the OC book. I think your gonna enjoy this book. 

Now onto the story.
—————————————-

When they asked if the two exorcists could learn a thing or two from the Faker. The two of them didn't mean put them through hellish training. 

" If you two girls are gonna slow down on the training I'll add more weights" Yuto told them as weights the size of a bowling ball appeared in his hand with a spark. 

Xenovia and Irina already had several weights strapped onto them as they did push ups. Paling at the thought of having more on them the two started to speed up. They didn't know what this had to do with swordsmanship but the faker turned teacher reassured them that having an increase in physical power would help them. Speaking of which push ups weren't the only they did. The Holy Sword wielders were forced to run ten miles. 

While Yuto threw an endless amount of black keys at them of many sizes and shapes. 

During the run the two had no idea how they managed to survive or how their teacher managed to have so many blades stored up and ready. That was the last thing they did before doing the push ups they were assigned. None of the Church's training and teachings prepared them for this, Irina prayed to god that she would live to see another day. Only for Yuto to send dozens upon dozens of Black Keys onto her. She barely survive the attack and when she asked the Faker why he did that he only responded with this: 

"While your training under me there is no god for you to pray to" 

This scared Irina to her very core as for several hours she sat in a corner shaking in fear. It was only when Yuto promise she was allowed to pray she continued her training. But it didn't make things easier for her since she needed to catch up with Xenovia. When the airhead did catch up she was too tired to continue and so was the blue hair exorcist. The push ups with the added weights were too much for them to handle. Though they had something to look forward to, three somethings in fact. A nice bath,a great dinner,then well earn sleep. While thinking about these things Mordred whispered into her brother's ear. Once she was done the Knight of Rebellion disappeared with a grin. 

By the time the exorcists walked into the house several black keys appeared out of no where. They managed to dodge without any injuries but looked surprised as they came in several different directions. They were only used to a single direction. 

" Oi Yu-" Irina saw a black key pass by her head impaling the wall behind her " I-I mean Sensei, whats the big idea i thought today training was over!" 

Walking inside Yuto only smiled " Someone gave me an idea, instead of a nice and relaxing bath, a good dinner, and a well earn good night sleep. " He snapped his fingers " You will have to spar with me to earn them. It's only fair since your living here basically for free. " 

Thinking about it, he was right. The two were basically living here for free while doing some minor chores such as washing the dishes or taking out the trash, and hey if they spared  against him and won they had somethings to look forward too. Nodding they agreed with his new training method. 

Is what they thought a few hours earlier. 

Now they were hiding in a hole holding each other for dear life as swords rained down from all directions exploding on contract with the ground above them. Your wondering what happen right? Well after they agreed to the new training method they got out their Excalibur Swords as Yuto summoned two twin Chinese swords. At first the training they did earlier increase their speed as they were able to match up with their teacher. With the push ups their strength was increased as Irina was able to change Excalibur Mimic into a large Mace that destroyed the very ground Yuto stood on. For Xenovia using Excalibur Destruction destroyed the twin blades he had and the many copies he summoned when each was destroyed. 

It looked like they were gaining an edge on him and were about to taste sweet victory. Until their Sensei summoned up dozens of swords behind him and firing said swords at them. How and why he was able to do this came up in their minds as they heard the countless explosions above. Irina from before was shivering in fear once more, even her partner Xenovia too was shaking in fear. Never in her life had she felt or seen such a terror. 

Mordred watched silently laughing to herself, since Yuto was the half child of Arthur Pendragon he had to have at least inherit something from his( her) sister Morgan Le Fay. Oh how right she was, seeing the training first hand proved that he, Yuto Emiya, had a little bit of Morgan's sadistic nature. 

Yuto stopped his swords midair as he called out to his two students " Are you two gonna hide in that hole all night? I have all the time in the world" 

Xenovia poked her head out " B-But sensei we can't beat you like this!" 

" No Excuses! Use the training you two did earlier to win against me or else you won't be eating tonight or even tomorrow at all!" 

Upon hearing this both Holy Sword welders instantly jumped out of the hole and raced towards him with determination, and the fact food was involved since they realize they haven't ate since this morning. Seeing this the Black hair male started to fire his swords once again, although this time both Irina and Xenovia destroyed the D Rank and lower swords coming from his reality marble. More and more the two came closer to Yuto as soon his plan to overpower them with an endless amount of swords were failing to stop them. 

Destroying the last few swords Xenovia went in for the striking blow as did Irina following behind her partner. That until their blades were blocked by a newly formed one and this one was much stronger than the lower rank ones from before. 

" Good job you two but not good enough" Yuto pushed them back sending them a couple of feet back with his new sword. The blade in his hands was the counterpart for the Holy Sword Caliburn, the very sword of the Roman Empire Durandal. ( looks of the sword is the picture above) 

Getting back up the two continued their assault on him but each time they attacked Yuto blocked every single strike. Half an hour later the two can be seen panting heavily as the Faker walked towards them. By now it looked like they were about to pass out any second now. Making his sword disappear Yuto picked up Irina and placed her on his back as he carried Xenovia. The second he did the two passed out as they no longer had the energy to stay awake. 

Smiling once again he walked inside his home storing the two Excalibur Fragments into his reality marble for safe keeping. Putting them down on their respective beds Yuto patted both of their heads. They reminded him too much of his younger self, before his mother disappeared and before his father died....saving him like the Hero he was. 

Feeling a tear come down from one eye he wiped it away and started to walk out. Closing the door Yuto started to clean up the mess he made. After being done with that Yuto made some food for his two students then left them on the table wrapped and covered. Making his way to his room Yuto stared at the room to Irina and Xenovia's room. Feeling his magic circuits activate and glow as they created sparks he had a serious expression. 

Over the time he shared with them Yuto started to get attached to them. They were like the friends and family members he never had back in his old world. The male was too busy training for the Sixth Holy Grail War, he had no time to make friends. Nor did he have any family left seeing as his aunt died in the Fifth Holy Grail War. 

Walking into his room he only thought of this

He will protect those two even it he cost him his life. No longer will be lose anyone close to him. 

End of chapter   

Thanks for reading and I hoped you all enjoyed, make sure to comment and vote. Also remember to check out the new book i made, again the name of the book is called King of the Royal. 

I'll see you all in the next chapter.