Chapter 7: Truth

A/N:Before we begin the chapter I'll like to say that Jeanne D'Arc will be the Ruler Class Servant of Yuto in the story. Unless she gets outvoted since I have counted six votes on her so far. Another popular servant that was voted on more than once was Tamamo no Mae who is at four votes.She could be a possible Servant that can be summoned or form a servant contract with my OC instead. With that being said not all of Yuto servants will be summoned by him some of them will be summoned by the fragments of the Holy Grail. There have been some other servants that had more than one vote, I'll be putting them in the list below.For those of you who have suggested servants in the last chapter can suggest servants once again. It could be the same Class Servant you choose last time or a different one. Though please don't choose the same servant like Jeanne or Tamamo as it will kinda mess up the votes. Here are the classes.

Saber: Mordred

Archer: Tomoe Gozen

Lancer: ???

Caster: ??? ( Tamamo no Mae Possibly)

Rider: ???

Assassin: ??? ( Jack the Ripper Possibly)

Berserker: ??? ( Frankenstein or Fran Possibly)

Extra Classes

Ruler: ??? ( Jeanne D Arc Possibly)

Avenger: ??? ( Jeanne D Arc Alter Possibly)

Alter Ego: ???

Shielder: Mash

Also there will be some cases where Yuto will have more than eleven servants. Some of them could be from Classes I forgot to mention or some of them could be the regular seven classes. I might even choose some of them myself an example is if Jack the Ripper wins as Assassin in the future I mig add in Mysterious Heroine X. Lastly if not all of the servants are chosen I'll choose them myself once again or ask a few of you to vote on the ones I choose.

Enjoy the chapter

----------------------------

Mordred stood there bored as she watched her master/brother argue with Tomoe aka Archer. At first she thought the two would get along really well and even have some sort of affection for one another.Oh boy was she wrong. The two argued for hours literal hours! It was at first about her brother leaving Tomoe suddenly then it turned into an argument about which one of them could cook better ( even though she was sure Tomoe couldn't really cook). This dragged on for too long as Mordred patience was running out. She walked up to them then grabbed both their heads slamming them together stopping their argument. The two let out a cry of pain then dropped onto the ground holding their heads while glaring at Mordred.

" What was that for!?" They yelled at the same time

" For not shutting up about who's the better cook, though if you ask me Master would be the better cook " Mordred answered remembering all the tasty meals her brother made. Just the thought of it made her drool uncontrollably.

Her answer brought out different reactions from the two, Yuto had a victorious smile while also sweatdropping due to watching his sister drool. Tomoe on the other hand pouted and glared at her master, she knew she wasn't as a good cook as him but the day she admit that was the day She died.

Standing up Tomoe dusted herself off as Yuto did the same. It was getting pretty late outside so Yuto walked home while his two servants disappeared and followed him. While walking home Yuto thought of himself about how four girls were now staying with him. He sighed to himself as there wasn't that much space left in his apartment and his job didn't exactly pay enough for him to buy a bigger apartment or even a house. Xenovia and Irina had already took the guest rooms while Mordred just slept on his bed. Yes, his sister didn't want to sleep on the futon he set out so she took his bed from him. Maybe he and Tomoe could share it but the chances of that were low. Sighing once again Yuto thought of the new problem he had.