Chapter 17: Parent

" What a Drag " a certain black hair male mumbled walking to school as he could see many of his fellow students doing the same with only one key difference. They were all talking about how their parents were gonna show up at school for the Class Observation. It's basically what it sounds like, parents come to the school and watch their children in class while also meeting with the teachers. Everyone seemed to be happy but our young Faker could only frown and look down as he held in the urge to just skip school today. While many his age would be happy that their parents came and watch them learn in school Yuto didn't have such a privilege. His parents had seven years ago when he was just ten years old. Living for almost a decade without your parents was painful for him since he never knew why they died and being alone for seven years didn't help much ether.

Though he was sure there were some students who's parents couldn't come or simply they were an orphan like him. Most likely Koneko,Kiba,and Akeno from the Orc were like him as when he analyzed them for the first time he couldn't see any of their family members. Minus for Koneko as he managed to see she had a sister, though was later said to be abandoned by her.

Shaking his head Yuto continued his walk to school still deciding if he should skip school or not. There wasn't any point in going but he was sure Sona would scold him if he did. While in thought his Servants watched him and wondered why their master was like this. All but Mordred and Tomoe knew why he was like this, the Archer Servant knew the pain Yuto went through losing his parents as for the Saber she was sadden for the lost of their Father( Mordred Case)/Mother ( Yuto Case). Those who were only with the young faker for a short amount of time looked at the two for answers from how they looked.

" Is something wrong with Master? He doesn't look happy today." Angelica asked genuine worried as she thought of many ways why her Master was upset.

Tomoe looked over at Mordred who only nodded " Today is Class Observation day, its where parents of the students in the school come and watch their children learn in each of their classes. Though Master parents....they died seven years ago"

Everyone but Mordred has a surprised and shocked expression until Jack asked " How did they die?" Making Tomoe hesitate a bit but she answered after a few minutes.

" From What I heard from Master a Servant from the Fourth Holy Grail War survived and fought in the Fifth War. After that he killed both of Master's parents before joining the Sixth One. Though he got his revenge as Master ended the man who killed his family "

Jack who had what could be called a dark aura disappeared hearing her 'Father' had ended the life of the one that killed her 'Grandparents'. Hey if her Master was her Father than his parents were her Grandparents, that's how it worked in her mind. Switching back onto their master they watched as he was nearing the school with his expression still that of someone who was in pain. Though they soon saw him suddenly stop and look at his right hand before running off in another direction. He disappeared into an alleyway and in response the five servants rushed after him to see what was wrong.

On Yuto's side he watched as his command seals glowed bright red as unknown to him the two Holy Grail Pieces were reacting with both the Sword Of Promise Victory And a certain Spear. Soon his command seals started to glow golden and it blinded him for a few seconds which forced him to shut his eyes. After the light died down he looked at the Servant that was summoned, it kinda reminded him the way Angelica was summoned. Looking forward his eyes widen in shock as he resisted he urge to cry. Standing right in right of him was a woman taller than him wearing white armor as she held a large spear. Her eyes were green and with her hair blonde, she looked exactly like his mother no she was his mother.

"W-What

"W-What...H-H-How....? "Yuto stuttered to say as he stared at the figure in front of him as a part of him refused to believe his mother who was dead for seven years stood in front of him. Though the other half of him was happy and glad she appeared, all he wanted to do was let the tears out and hug the mother he missed for so long. But with these two sides it made him hesitate on what to do and how to react.

Arturia ( Lancer) stared at her new master with curiosity until she sensed something familiar with the boy. After giving it a few seconds her eyes widen a bit before she smiled. The Lancer Servant realized the boy standing in front of her was her child but more specifically her Saber Version's child. Some memories of her Saber Version transfer over to her which always placed a smile on her face. The Lancer already had one child which was Mordred and unlike her Saber Version loved her. She couldn't blame her Saber Version's actions during her time as king, though she was glad that version of her did get to experience the happiness of having a child. She guessed she had two lovable children now, she wondered if Mordred was here as well.

Deciding that the silence between mother and son lasted long enough, Arturia placed her hand on her child's head. Giving him a smile she said " You've grown up so much my son". The action and comment broke Yuto out of his silence as tears formed and fell from his eyes. His mother quickly embraced him into a hug and started to comfort him saying everything was gonna be ok and that she was now here for him.

The words only made Yuto cry even harder, for seven long years the deaths of his mother and father made him feel so much guilt. He knew if he wasn't there when they fought Gilgamesh they wouldn't need to hesitate attacking him and if they didn't they would have defeated the arrogant king. But that future was taken away by his foolish actions as Yuto thought that maybe he could help them. The result? His mother dying shielding him from dozens of weapons.

Arturia Lancer continued to comfort her son as a few images flashed through her mind. The images showed her Saber Version shielding their son from weapons fired by The King of Heroes. Seeing her must have triggered the memory of the day he lost his mother and soon after his father. Hugging him a bit tighter she whispered into his ear "It's okay your mother is never kinda leave you"

Thus this was the day Mother and Son reunited after so long

Let's see what Fate holds for the both of them.

End of Chapter

Sorry for the long wait I've been busy with school and writing my other books. Plus it's also due to the fact this chapter was supposed to be longer than it is. But I felt like it should be shorten and the more detailed stuff should go into the next chapter. The next chapter will come out very soon after this one so that's some good news to hear right?

Also now that Yuto has summoned up to Six Servants Which one from this list do you think should be summoned next? You can also suggest how their summoned and the situation they are summoned in. I have remove some since I already planned for when and how their gonna be summoned

List of Servants
Ruler: Jeanne
Avenger: Jeanne Alter
Berserker: Frankenstein
Caster: Tamamo no Mae
Rider: Marie

Here they are and suggestions are over when the next chapter is uploaded, I will be picking two to three suggestions.

See ya in the next chapter.