Chapter 18: Magical Girl

"W-Why....Why is Father here!?" Yelled the knight of Rebellion as she stared at the Lancer Servant. When she expected a new servant was about o be summoned she didn't think it would be their 'Father'. Yuto tried to calm his sister down the best he could but due to the history between the King of Knights and the Knight of Rebellion the Faker readied his command seals just in case a fight broke out. Though it was unlikely since Arturia ( Lancer) apparently loved her first child, when analyzing this version of his mother Yuto found out that this version was the one who gave birth to Mordred. His sister didn't know that yet so he'll have to tell her about this later.

Arturia watched her children interact with each other and couldn't help but smile at them. The other Servants on the other hand had mix feelings. Tomoe amd Angelica we're surprised they were meeting their master's mother while the Assassin servant watched amused. Jack however stared at Arturia with stars in her eyes, if Yuto was her father than the Lancer was her grandmother. Though it's strange how she doesn't consider Mordred to be her aunt.

"nee-san that's enough I'm gonna be late to school" Yuto said calming down Mordred who only pouted. Arturia turned her attention from her children to the parents walking in with their children. Curious she asked Angelica who was the nearest to her " What's happening?".

Angelica coughed into her hands " It's Observation Day where the parents of the students come and watch their children learn in school". The second the Lancer heard that she rushed over to Yuto and grabbed him by his uniform and dragged him towards the school. Blinking a couple of times the five servants were about to follow but most of them found it quite amusing at the situation but they were happy for him, minus Mordred who was still pouting. At least he now had a loving parent to watch him now.

With Yuto and Arturia the faker tried getting his mother to let go of him, the Lancer refused as she gave him a short scolding. She was clearly upset her own son didn't tell her about this event, ignoring the fact she was summoned mere moments ago. Sighing he watched as his own mother dragged him to school and strangely enough she was wearing normal clothing than the ones she wore when first summoned. Though if anyone were to guess Arturia looked like she was in the military since she wore a blue military uniform with a white cape.

( Remove the sword and the small blade and you be good )

However, Yuto noticed she was gaining attention from both the students and their parents. The men of both groups stared at Arturia with hints of lust due to her amazing body as the faker heard some say, which annoyed him to no end. The woman of the group specifically the mothers and wives stared at his mother in jealously as some of them scolded their sons and husbands for staring at her. Though the most annoying thing for Yuto is the increasing amount of male students curing him for hiding his Hot Mom.

It took all of his willpower not to summon every single blade in his reality Marble so that be may slaughter the entire male population in Kuoh Academy. Ether that or simply blow up the entire town with Excalibur.