five.

The Forman's kitchen.

Fez, Jackie, Kitty, Red, Bob, Midge, Hyde and I are all clustered around the picture Kitty took of Eric and Donna.

"Oh, Mrs. Forman, that is a wonderful picture." Fez smiles.

"You can really see how unhappy Donna is." I point to her sad and shocked face. Hyde laughs.

"Okay. All I know is, when Donna said she was fine, she didn't seem that
fine." Jackie replies.

"Eric has never been good at knowing when fine isn't fine." Kitty stares. "It runs in the family."

"No, it does not!" Red grumps.

Angrily Kitty replies. "Fine."

"Ok! Good!"

"I dunno. She doesn't look that unhappy." Bob says as he turns to Midge. "She kinda looks like you!"

"I'm unhappy, Bob."

There are a few moments of uncomfortable silence, then interrupted by a can opening. The herd of people part, and I see Hyde in front of the refridgerator holding a beer. He says nothing. We all stare at him. He stares back. After a longish
pause. "I'm just so worried about Eric and Donna!" He laughs. "Aw, fine!" With a sigh he hands the beer to Red.

---

Fez and I watch Hyde as he plays pinball in the Hub.

"Hyde, when I cruise a girl, how long do I have to talk to her before she will french me?" Fez asks.

"That depends on what kind of girl you're cruising for. Which is why I'm
gonna aim low. Real low." Hyde replies. "Just this side of gross."

Jackie walks in The Hub and approaches us.

"Where is Michael Kelso? I want my ring."

"He's in the toilet." Jackie begins to head towards the bathrooms. "Jackie, wait, wait. Kelso wants to give you the ring. But he's scared."

"Why is he scared?" Jackie pouts.

"Because you're scary." Hyde and I reply in unison, giving each other a glare.

"No, because, Kelso is delicate. Sensitive."

"Girlish, even." We both say again. "Stop it!"

"You cannot push him into this. You've gotta be gentle. He'll do it when he's ready." Fez smiles.

Suddenly Kelso walks out of the bathroom, and Jackie storms up to him.

"Where's my ring, you idiot?"

"Or yell at him," Hyde laughs.

"It's more fun for us." I smile.

"Look, you. I want my promise ring, and I want it now. Give it." Jackie growls.

"Really? Ok, just...wait, cause I just, I wanna do this right." He gets down
on one knee and takes out the ring. "Jackie? From the first minute that I saw you, I knew that I wanted to fool around with you. " I stifle a laugh Jackie turns around and shoots Hyde and Fez a look, then turns back to Kelso. "And then, after we did that, and I still wanted to talk to you, I knew that I never wanted to be without you. So...will you accept my ring?"

"Yeah. Yeah, Michael, I will."

Kelso stands up and they hug.

---

The night fades by as I lie in my new bed taking in this day. We broke up. Eric was full of sorrow while Hyde and I tried to comfort him.

Freedom to be who she wants to be without the man she wants to be with.

A knock comes to my pink door and I shoot up in fright. "Who is it?" I whisper making sure to not wake the rest of the house. The door opens and is revealed to be Hyde. I groan. "What do you want?"

He drops a box on my lap and takes a seat. "You know I'm sorry right."

I nod. "It's been four months Hyde. I forgive you but it doesn't mean I want to be with you."

"Just open it."

I open the box and see a gold chain necklace with a key on it. "Steven--"

He interrupts me with a kiss on my lips. I've missed this. He stands up and is about to leave but he stops. "I love you Erin."