six. a special episode.

Eric Forman.

"Are you breaking up with me?" The most beautiful girl I know begins to form tears in her eyes.

"Well, are you giving back that ring?"

She stutters. "Yes."

I sigh. "Then . . . yes."

Sobbing she places ring on hood of my car and runs away.

All this all because of that first kiss.

"Okay, well, I'm gonna call it a day. Good night." Donna smiles and she walks away.

I smile back. "Night."

But after a few short seconds she walks back over. "By the way, thanks for the ride." And she kissed me.

"God, I wished we never kissed."

"Geez, what a drama queen." I hear a voice fill my room. Hyde?

I sit up to see a man dressed in complete white. "Who are you?"

"Let's go."

"Go where?"

"Well, you said you wished that you'd never kissed her. I can show you what would've happened if you never did."

I scoff. "What are you, like, a genie?"

"Genies aren't real. He scoffs back. "I'm an angel."

"You're not an angel." I laugh. "You don't even float. Everyone knows angels float."

"Fine." Suddenly his feet pick of the ground in front of me. "Eric Forman . . . God's favorite cherub . . . come with me . . . and I will release you of your suffering. Don't be afraid . . . little one."

"No offense, but are you coming on to me?"

The Angel rolls his eyes and looks at me with a glare. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, why not?" With a sigh I manage to make it out of bed.

"Okay, well, I'm gonna call it a day. Good night." Donna smiles as she walks away.

Eric... myself. "Night."

"And there you go. You and Donna never kissed." Angel shrugs.

"Well, thanks. This was nice." I pat Angel's shoulder and turn away.

"No, no. We're gonna follow her home and see what happened next."

"Are you an angel or a stalker?"

"Hey, let me do my job. I'm gonna prove to you that it is better to have loved and lost . . . than never to have loved at all, ya pansy." He then slaps my cheek.

As we walk into Donna's backyard I notice Hyde sitting on the chair waiting for her. "Hyde was waiting for her that night? I didn't know that."

"Shh. This is my favorite part."

"Hey." Donna smiles as she sits down next to Hyde.