eleven.

"Guys, look what I got for big Rhonda." Fez smiles and he shows us his box of chocolate. "Oh, it's so nice to have a girlfriend on Valentines Day."

"Yeah, it definitely increases your chances of getting your fun stuff touched." Kelso nods.

"Well," Eric sighs and looks down at his crotch, "sorry fun stuff! Looks like it's just you and me this year! Unless..." he looks over at Donna.

Donna looks at Eric's crotch. "Sorry, fun stuff."

"Oh, Rhonda's going to love these. I just have to not eat them until Valentines Day." Fez smiles and places the candies in his lap.

Taking the box of candy Hyde says. "But you love candy."

"Some would say it's an un-natural love." Eric agrees.

"Yes, I do love candy. But I love Rhonda more." Fez sighs with a smile.

Hyde opens the box the box and looks at me trying not to laugh. "Really, because there's three pieces missing."

He takes the box from Hyde. "Fine, I love her the same."

Hyde with a smirk offers me a piece of stolen chocolate.

"How was work?" Kelso asks Jackie as she walks in.

"I am so exhausted."

"Yeah, the commute from Austria must be a real bitch." Eric nods to her indicating the dress she's wearing.

With a sigh Jackie takes a seat and begins talking. "A bus full of old people stopped by the cheese palace and when they saw free samples, all hell broke loose. The good news is..." she pulls out an envelope from her purse. "I got paid!" She flashes us the white sealed envelope before it's taken out of her hands.

"Oh, that's great. Because Valentines Day is coming up and I needed you to give me money to tell me whatever foo-foo crap gift you want me to get." Kelps says, now holding the envelope.

Jackie takes the envelope back. "Michael, I'm not doing that again. Last year I gave you money, and you bought a bag of plastic dinosaurs."

"For you!"

"You need to make some cash, and buy me something nice. Because I worked way too hard for my money, and you're not getting any! Ugh! I smell like hickory!" She runs out of the basement.

"This bites!" Kelps pouts.

"Hey Fez, how's it going with not eating the candy?" Hyde asks.

Fez turns around with chocolate all over his mouth and smiles at Hyde before putting another piece of chocolate in his mouth. "Fine, thank you."

---

"Oh my god, Casey Kelso's here." Jackie speaks up as us three girls sit in the Hub.

"What?" Donna freaks out and turns around and looks at Casey. "Oh my god, he is so fine!" She looks back at us with a smile.

"You know, if you marry Casey and I marry Michael, we could be like sisters! Yay!" Jackie claps. "Go talk to him!"

"Oh, no."

"She wants to go baby shopping with you." I giggle to Donna.

"Yes! Now go!"

After Donna stands up and walks over to Kelso's older brother Jackie and I sit in silence trying to listen to them.

After some few good minutes and fake laughter, Donna comes back as Casey leaves.