sixteen.

Our lips meet over and over again. He's a drug and I'm addicted.

Hyde hovers on top of me. His lips meeting mine and we lie on the couch in the basement.

I hear an off key 'Star Spangled Banner' in the background which causes us two to stop. "What the hell?" Hyde asks as we listen for where the sound is going.

"Fez!" I panic and push Hyde off of me, hurriedly we separate and move to opposite ends of the couch. Fez enters, singing the song.

"Oh, say, can you see... Wait a second. You two look sweaty and guilty." Fez points out. "Have you been eating my candy?"

"What candy?" I ask.

"I didn't say candy. And I certainly don't have any candy hidden in the garage." He stops smiling as he thinks about what he just said. Halting. "I will be in the garage." He turns and leaves.

"That way too close." I stand up and straighten my shirt. "You need to learn to keep your hands off me." I sit back down and Hyde shifts position.

"Me? You're the one who can't keep her tongue to herself." Hyde replies.

"Oh, please. I let you fool around with me out of pity." I snap back. "We could still be dating if you just admitted that you love me."

"You know what your problem is?" Hyde grumps. "You're really cute, so no one ever told you to shut your pie hole."

"You think I'm cute?" I try to conceal my blush and look down.

"Shut your pie hole!"

And our lips meet again.

"A Catholic school? That's rough." I push Hyde off me once again as I hear Kelso walking down the steps. "Yeah, my dad took away my slingshot, so I'm feelin' it pretty bad, too." Kelso sits down by Jackie once they come in and Donna and Eric walk over to the deep freeze.

"What were you guys doing?" Eric asks over the flustered Hyde.

"Oh, we were just watchin', uh...this old lady's eatin' a fish." Hyde points to the TV.

"Look...Jackie." Kelso says as he wraps his arm around her. "We've been avoidin' each other. I think it's time we hash this thing out."

"It's okay, I'm good." She nods.

"I could see you're devastated over losin' me."

"You know what, Michael, I'm fine. Really."

"You sound brave. But inside you're a scrambled mess. Just remember this-I'll always be there for you in case you have any physical needs, all right?"

"Wait. Donna, you're actually gonna go to a Catholic school?" I ask.

"Not just Catholic school. Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrow. That means sad forever. Eric, we're never even gonna see each other."

"Yeah, I know, and I can't even drive you to school. And we can forget about any lunchtime hokey-pokey. That's what it's all about." Eric sighs and shakes his head.

"Yeah, it sucks not having a car." Hyde stands up. "Well, I'm gonna go drive mine. Catch you guys later."

"Where you goin'?" I ask, caring a bit too much.

"What do you care?"

"I don't." I stand up and look at Hyde leaving. "Um...you know, I just remembered that I have to go to the mall because they're having this big Monday Madness sale on albums." I don't even like shopping.