seven.

I wear my necklace around my neck as a symbol but all I feel is choked.

I thank Kitty and she puts some pancakes down on my plate and takes a seat.

"Hey, Mrs. Forman. Hey, Red. Morning Erin." Hyde says as him, Fez and Kelso walk into the kitchen. He takes a seat next to me and takes a piece of bacon of my plate.

"Hello, boys. You're up bright and early this morning." Kitty smiles.

"Yeah. We're going to Funland! It's super fun!" Jello grins and takes a seat next to Mrs Forman.

Kitty laughs and looks over at Red. "Oh, Red, remember how we used to take Eric there when he was little?"

"Remember how I used to get on the roller-coaster with him and then, just before we took off, I'd jump out and wave good-bye? Boy, did he scream." Red smiles and old memories while Hyde continues to pinch my breakfast.

She shakes her head. "Well, it sounds like fun."

"Super fun!" Kelso corrects. "And we figured Eric could use some fun, you know, since he and Donna broke up."

"What?" Red says.

"Broke up?"

"Yeah, I heard Donna dumped his ass." Hyde replies.

"Yeah, I heard him crying in his room last night." I shake my head and take the bacon out of Hyde's hand and eat it. "He didn't stop till about three in the morning."

"Well, Eric must be just a wreck." Kitty shakes her head.

"So, do you want to come to Funland with us?" Fez asks me.

"Sure thing."

Hyde groans.

"Suck it up buttercup." I nudge him. "It's your fault you and I are arguing."

After breakfast.

"Come on, Forman. Get out of bed." Hyde pokes Eric and he lies in bed under his blankets.

"Yes, we have to go to Funland before all the fun is gone." Fez pouts like a baby.

"I'm not going." Eric mumbles under his sheets.

Hyde and Kelso look at each other, grab Eric and drag him off the bed. But he crawls back on again.

"Geez. Forman, man, snap out of it. So you had one of the hottest chicks in Point Place and you blew it. Could be worse." He chuckles. "No, it couldn't."

"Says you." Eric replies. "Tell me again why you and Erin aren't together."

I look at Hyde and smirk. "It's true Hyde. You blew it more than he did."

"Burn!" Kelps laughs. "I mean Eric, it's not all bad. I mean think about Bob being your father-in-law. That guy'd be in all your wedding pictures."

Eric lets out a sigh and reveals his dirty unwashed face. "Guys, I don't want to talk about Donna... and I don't want to go to Funland."

Hyde scratches his beard and looks at me. "Fine. If you're not going with us, we'll stay here with you."

"We're not going to Funland?" Kelps pouts. Hyde punches him in the arm and we all sit on Eric's bed.

Hyde smiles to me as I sit uncomfortably close to him.

Whole of The Moon - s.h - book 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara