fourteen.

"So, my mom and I were at the hub getting ice cream and we caught Donna with Casey skipping school." Eric proclaims. "And she was drunk! In the middle of the afternoon! It was like Sue Ellen on Dallas!"

"You went to the hub for ice cream with your mommy? Now why would you tell me that?" Hyde frowns as I try to conceal my laughter.

"Hyde, the point is he went for ice cream. Without us!" Fez gasps. "You cannot pick up a phone?"

"You know who can't pick up a phone?" Kelso sighs. "Jackie! I broke up with her and she never calls to even say hi or offer me sad but hot break up sex! I mean that's just selfish!"

Eric shakes his head at Kelso and focuses back to us. "Guys, my mom's over at the Pinciotti's right now telling Bob about Donna being drunk. You can't do that kind of stuff in the middle of the afternoon. It'll mess up with your... your..." Eric thinks trying to explain his brain. "Your thinking thing! Oh, you know what I'm saying!"

"Yeah, you gotta stay sharp man." Hyde looks at his wrist. "That's why I keep myself pure 'til 3 o' clock..." he checks his wrist again. "Two o'clock. That's why I keep myself pure until two o'clock." He laughs at looks at me. "I'm not even wearing a watch!"

"Hey, you know what?" Eric smiles. "Donna getting busted is actually great for me because now she's gotta realize what a jackass Casey is! And when she dumps him, I'll be standing right here with open arms and a gentle I told you so."

Kelso nods.

"Oh yeah, that could happen. After all, I made that girl a woman." Eric says.

"I made Jackie a woman - like a thousand times." Kelso sighs.

"We get it!" Hyde grumps. "You all have girl problems! Stop complaining around Erin and I. It ruins our make out sessions."

I hit Hyde on the leg for telling them about our private time.

Fez nods in agreement. "It really does." I frown at Fez and throw a pillow at him.

The door to the basement soon opens and we're greeted by Jackie. Kelso stands up all formal and smiles to Jackie likes she's a princess. "I just came by--"

"I missed you." Kelso interrupts Jackie.

"Did you say you missed me?" Jackie smiles.

"No."

"Look, just say you missed me!"

"Fine I miss you."

"Michael, I miss you too. And look I was thinking, since we broke up because I kissed another guy, what if I let you kiss another girl. I mean we could be even and we could get back together."

"Jackie, if you think that me kissing another girl is gonna bring us closer together, I'm totally willing to make that sacrifice." Kelso smirks.

"Thank you Michael."

"I better go wash my face." Soon enough they both leave.

"I better go." Eric says. "See if Donna is in trouble."

"I will come." Fez smiles and follows after Eric as they leave the room.

I sit next to Hyde as we continue watching the TV. "This is so boring." I grump as the TV just plays advertisements.

And our lips meet again.

---

Hyde and I let out another moan and rolls off me. "This has been the best Christmas present ever." Hyde pants.

I roll over and kiss him on the lips. "If I knew it was going to be this good I would've given you the gift earlier."

Hyde kisses me on the lips. "You're awesome man!"

But suddenly it escapes my lips. "I love you Steven."

He smiles and lies back down. "Yeah."

"Are you going to say it back?"

"You already know."

I roll my eyes. "It would be nice to hear it."

"Why should I when you already know it."

"Just be my boyfriend and say it."

"Why?"

"Do it!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

Hyde lets out another sigh and kisses me on the lips. "No."

Suddenly the door opens and we're caught by Jackie and Eric. "Donna and Michael left." We both cover ourselves up with the blanket.

"I'm sure they will be back." Hyde rolls his eyes. "Now can you give us som privacy?"

Eric shakes his head. "They've left Wisconsin. Donna and Casey broke up and she tried to get back with me but I said no--"

"Dumbass!" I growl at him.

"I know! I tried to get her back but she was gone. Her and Kelso took the van and left Wisconsin."

I'm going to take a break from writing this story and I'll start it up sometime soon. My next story I hope you read is on Tom Hiddleston, so if you enjoy him go have a look. :)