fifteen.

Summer vacation has been nothing but a weird roller coaster. Hyde and I have been on and off and he grew a beard. Donna and Kelso are still missing...

You'll see.

Late Summer, 3:21 P.M., The Forman Kitchen.

Hyde and I sit at the kitchen table staring at each other than to Red as he writes something on the pad then rips a sheet off of it and puts it in his pocket. "Stop staring at me." I glare at Hyde.

"No."

"Say you love me!" I whisper.

"No!"

I kick Hyde in the shin under the table and look away from him as I finish my sandwich.

Eric runs into the kitchen and stops by the phone. "Where's the notepad? "

Red looks at Eric in somewhat disgust. "Here." He hands pad to his son. "Quit twitchin'." Red grumps and walks out the sliding doors to the driveway.

Eric all flustered looks at the pad. "There's no number. Dad!" He slaps pad down on counter and runs outside followed by Hyde and I seeing what happening. Slamming the car door shut Eric growls. "Step away from the vehicle."

"Isn't it a little early for you to be hopped up?"

"Empty your pockets--now!" Eric takes the initiative and shoves hands in Red's pockets.

"Get the hell out of my pants!"

"Got it! " He pulls out the pocket lining as he finds the paper and runs into the house.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Red frowns to Hyde and I.

"Red, you're gonna let Forman get away with that, man?" Hyde nods. "He just felt you up! Where's the foot in the ass? Unless you're getting too old."

"Shut it. And go shave that thing!" Red yells. "You look like a damn Hungarian."

Hyde rubs his beard as Red gets into the car and drives off.

We walk into the Forman basement. Eric is on the phone as Jackie, and Fez watch him.

"It's ringing." He sings. "It's ring-ing. Oh my god, it's ringing!" And he hangs up the phone in a panic.

"And Eric chickens out again." Fez shakes his head. "Quack quack quack."

"Forman, what's the problem?" Hyde asks as he takes a seat and I sit on the another side of the room.

"It's just...I want to tell her to come home, that I miss her, that...I love her. I mean...it's too much to say over the phone." Eric sighs.

"Look, Eric, just write her a letter. That's how I broke up with Michael. Yeah. I was able to take my time and come up with good synonyms for...cowardly, won't-marry-me loser, run-away-to-California jackass." Jackie smiles.

"Jackie, I'm charismatic in person. I've got...these awesome hand gestures." Eric says as he shows his hands. "And, uh...I kinda waggle my eyebrows when I talk."

"What? You do that on purpose?" I joke.

"Thanks, you guys. That's--that's helpful." Eric sighs, gets up from couch and walks toward stairs. "You know what? That's it. I'm goin'. I'll just show up in California, and, like, blow her mind. Yeah! I mean, when the Empire killed Luke Skywalker's aunt and uncle, did he just call them up?"

Hyde groans.

"Oh god." I mumble.

"No! He hopped on the Millenium Falcon, and he paid a little visit to the Death Star." Eric nods.